Update Log:
20,130,827:
1, the latest update to the magic interesting source;
2, update the kernel boot black screen two minutes to solve the problems;
3, restoration click on Settings - pull down the notification bar FC problems;
4, automatic brightness turned on by default and no Operation 30 seconds sleep;
5, the current temporarily to provide OTA upgrade;

Download :
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3952095917&uk=2988651844 - Those who want to download it slower can use this link,

For fast downloading here is the

It is getting better & better,,,, just try it once guys... It takes a lot of time to upload files guys... hit thanks or like button if you feel i have helped you in some way !
What is the source of this nightly?
I have this version: MK43.0-aries-201308261510-sheepkx.zip
But i can´t find the one you posted.
Thank you.

What is the source of this nightly?
I have this version: MK43.0-aries-201308261510-sheepkx.zip
But i can´t find the one you posted.
Thank you.

Sources ? sorry bro, you may have to wait until i decide to learn Chinese !
And the file you have is yesterday's. even i had that & i flashed this file over that... and i dont see much difference in terms of looks but definitely i can notice the battery life improvement & Antutu scores are 25646 and above...
I am loving the smoothness & speed & light weight... No FCs & no bugs at all.
whatever the MODs or Tweaks available for v4.3 on xda-developers, it runs very well & no bootloops so far.....

Hence i am using this ROM for my daily purpose with few themes like Sony Xperia theme & Aluminium theme... which are more than enough for me.... very neat looks & excellent performance with great tweaks which works perfectly with this ROM with absolutely no Bugs or FCs.....

What more do you want from a ROM guys ?

Everything works if you haven't formatted your system partition
If you did flash stock qdt14 and flash latest cofface rom just by doing data/factory reset
Call works, I also faced issue but now cleared it :)

Hi Phani, have you tried Mokee's latest ROM ?

Hi Phani, have you tried Mokee's latest ROM ?

No I'm thinking to give it a try, My only concern is about battery
In Cm 10.2 overnight it drained 20% for 8hrs, phone is in complete deep sleep mode
Does this happen with Mokee's too? Can you comment on idle drain of battery???

Tried the Mokee Rom and other than the icon rename glitch I couldn't find a bug just yet.

I didn't have enough time yet for an overnight test though.

This will have to wait for the weekend as I need a fully reliable phone over the week.

Good thing there is dual boot.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Why everybody is talking about mokee os on cm10.2 thread? Isn't better to create a new thread for?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

Reactions: deini
New rom from Cofface:

Update changelog 20130827:

1 cm-10.2 0827 update to the latest source;

2, update kernel and devices;

3, adjust the status bar displays speed recovery position;

4, optimizing energy saving;

5, increasing the volume key wakeup

6, increase the T9 dialing, attribution

7, increasing the Lunar calendar;

Download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3493972333&uk=573817736
Great update now everything works well

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Why everybody is talking about mokee os on cm10.2 thread? Isn't better to create a new thread for?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

Almost all threads concerning the android 4.2+ (and 4.3) ROMs have been totally mixed up: everybody is talking everywhere about everything (including me...). But I agree with you that this causes quite a confusion. And about Mokee's ROM in particular, a separate thread with more information about it must be created. Finally, I think that it's time for a thread comparing ROMs (at least the new ones that have been added recently).

Reactions: espaciosalter20
Well the 4.3 roms are amazingly smooth, but I can't get calls or wifi working, whereas 3G mobile data works fine.

Some details as I missed some incompatibility somewhere :
True dualboot is enabled and ROMs are installed on System2. QTD14 is on System1.

Well the 4.3 roms are amazingly smooth, but I can't get calls or wifi working, whereas 3G mobile data works fine.

Some details as I missed some incompatibility somewhere :
True dualboot is enabled and ROMs are installed on System2. QTD14 is on System1.
seems you dont read all 3D....
you have formatted SYSTEM so must flash QTD14 and than only wipe all before flashing
or backup your SYS1 to SYS2 and wipe and so on,..

Reactions: jexsm
No I'm thinking to give it a try, My only concern is about battery
In Cm 10.2 overnight it drained 20% for 8hrs, phone is in complete deep sleep mode
Does this happen with Mokee's too? Can you comment on idle drain of battery???

Yes i agree that it happens in idle period. the battery drain is bit too much. it should be corrected. hoping for the best.... other than that it is an excellent ROM !

Yes i agree that it happens in idle period. the battery drain is bit too much. it should be corrected. hoping for the best.... other than that it is an excellent ROM !

Do you mean that Mokee's Rom has the same problem: battery drain while in idle state?

yep, yesterday night when i went to sleep it was around 33% , but when i got up it was 20% with wifi switched off & the screen turned on for morning alarm only !
other than this, i didnt touch my phone ! thats too much for idle state , isn't it ?

yep, yesterday night when i went to sleep it was around 33% , but when i got up it was 20% with wifi switched off & the screen turned on for morning alarm only !
other than this, i didnt touch my phone ! thats too much for idle state , isn't it ?

It is. And I was about to try it in my search for a solution to the battery drain problem. I guess we will have to wait for an update solving this issue.
Have you tried or heard of any other android 4.2+ ROM that has NOT this problem?

not yet... i think it is something related to CPU utilization by 100% all the time... CM team is also working on it & have not found a solution i guess... till then you know what to do right ?

not yet... i think it is something related to CPU utilization by 100% all the time... CM team is also working on it & have not found a solution i guess... till then you know what to do right ?

I’ve disabled all auto-syncing, set max frequency to 1242mhz, custom location in weather service, what else?

I've got WiFi issue that stays on even though it's actually off. The battery stat shows it eats battery quite a lot.

Mokee's ROM CM 10.2 ( MK 4.3 v 20130829)

Released on 29th August 2013 which is today !

Update log:
1, add slide back gesture. (Highly recommended!)
2, fix LED lights do not flicker.
3, the latest update to the magic interesting source.

Link for testing purpose is as usual the resume supported high speed one !

Download

Only one person likes my hard work ? so sad....:(

Y the battery is getting drained,?cpu utilization is 0%, cpu spy and system tuner are showing deep sleep state
Is the issue only with CM? AOSP doesn't have it? I think its kernel problem of our phone.
Is the battery issue there in Mokee and AOSP also, please comment on it
If no issue on AOSP/LOSP i will try it, I'm not even getting a day with default battery :(

I've got WiFi issue that stays on even though it's actually off. The battery stat shows it eats battery quite a lot.

It happened for me too, The problem was i didn't switch off wifi on previous build just wiped cache while installing update and it was on forever
The solution is to do data/factory reset and flash the latest cofface rom :)

Only one person likes my hard work ? so sad....:(

I like your work too. I installed Mokee and it is really very nice, fast and trustworthy for daily use. I do agree that you must open a separate thread for this amazing work to be appreciated.
Now, about the update installation method:
1. wipe cache
2. wipe dalvic cache
3. flash update
4. flash Gapps
5. reboot
correct?
(and you owe me a tip for saving battery...)
Question: is Mokee rooted or do I have to flash 4.3 SuperSu first (and/or do anything else)?

Edit: don't bother to answer to any of my above questions: I flashed the update as described above. The method is correct (for those interested to know) and
Mokee is indeed rooted (no need to flash or do anything - again for those interested).

Reactions: manohar
Haha look what i found :)

Ha gaaaay

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377766672317.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377766672317.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 221
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377766697272.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377766697272.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 205