[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

I've found a big bug: if you delete the pre-installed wake up, it's the end....the phone reboot but not restarted correctly...you must delete all and re flash the rom. sorry but I changed ROM
What is "pre-installed wake up"? What do you mean?

Hi, I have trouble when i tried to install this ROM.
First I use MiPC to get Miui Lollipop beta and the merged partition, then i tried to install recovery but none work with the merged partition...
I tried to flash this ROM with fastboot cmd but i get a bootloop.
Did i something wrong ?

Thanks for your help !

Hi, I have trouble when i tried to install this ROM.
First I use MiPC to get Miui Lollipop beta and the merged partition, then i tried to install recovery but none work with the merged partition...
I tried to flash this ROM with fastboot cmd but i get a bootloop.
Did i something wrong ?

Thanks for your help !

flash via fastboot and old version of MIUI [to restore partition table with unmerged ones].
then install a custom recovery [TWRP is the one I use] and flash the .zip of CM12.1 provided by M1cha [with boot.img patch].

that's all.

Reactions: Pierre NICOT
Hi zipalign,
Why I cant keep merged partition ?
I have read That m1cha recommend to merged partition for the next lp rom

I would like to try this recovery but how to install it ?
I run Miui v6 beta
I try to use "install update.zip" from MiRecovery but it failed, i try with the fastboot cmd "fastboot flash recovery" and "fastboot flash aboot" but i get a bootloop again..
How people install cm12.1 on merged partition if there is no stable recovery ?
thanks you !

Last edited:
I would like to try this recovery but how to install it ?
I run Miui v6 beta
I try to use "install update.zip" from MiRecovery but it failed, i try with the fastboot cmd "fastboot flash recovery" and "fastboot flash aboot" but i get a bootloop again..
How people install cm12.1 on merged partition if there is no stable recovery ?
thanks you !

to install custom recovery, flash a fastboot image of MIUI V5 [4.12.5 for example] then flash via adb a custom recovery.
then you can flash M1cha's CM12.1.

Reactions: Pierre NICOT
I saw this update on the chinese forum : http://www.miui.com/thread-2628700-1-1.html (2015-07-01)
On a sidenote, the problem with alarm clock seems fixed since 26 june, but it's from a (google) transtated version I got that.
Is the problem some members where mentioning with alarm clock and bootloop really fixed ?

What is the difference between this chinese CM12.1 and M1cha's work ?
(Seems messy to me all those different but similar roms...)

I saw this update on the chinese forum : http://www.miui.com/thread-2628700-1-1.html (2015-07-01)
On a sidenote, the problem with alarm clock seems fixed since 26 june, but it's from a (google) transtated version I got that.
Is the problem some members where mentioning with alarm clock and bootloop really fixed ?

What is the difference between this chinese CM12.1 and M1cha's work ?
(Seems messy to me all those different but similar roms...)
hard to tell. as all people on miui.com he violates opensource licenses.

Reactions: enyx.es
hard to tell. as all people on miui.com he violates opensource licenses.
Let me add, not only miui forum members, miui itself stealing devs work without proper props or mentions to his work

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk