[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

Tested last rom from @bugers, works great but i can not install gapps. Insufficient space says, I tried pico open gapps, pico gapps, and others.... impossible.... anyone can help me?

Tested last rom from @bugers, works great but i can not install gapps. Insufficient space says, I tried pico open gapps, pico gapps, and others.... impossible.... anyone can help me?
intall a keyboad from the play store like the google keyboard and delete the aosp keyboard apk system/app
i installed open pico gapps

Last edited:
Reactions: salamero

Haven't tried it. Could someone check if this version have volume rocker wake up? I really need this feature, because my power button is feeling weak and I'm afraid to break it.

@nightmike depending your power button, did you try a a new backcover?

Yup, I bought a new 3100mah battery last year and it came with a new backcover. It's really the internal button, it doesn't feel that snappy anymore. I bought my mi2s on release, so we're talking about a phone that has already more than 2 years and a half.

@nightmike i think finally i`ve found exactly what you`re searching for.

Try the xposed module "Physical Button Music Control" in the last beta version 3.1.
This allows you to remap all your hardware keys including the headset. I addition you can set pressing gestures to set different actions on one button.

To try it i've simulated the power button with "Simulate other key" on pressing the volume up button three times (See the screenshot). For me it worked like a charm.

Well enough off topic for now. :p

Cheers.

Except that, is the ROM stable and bug-free?

Any news about the new bugers ROM?

I'm using it for almost a day. Found two bugs until now, first one was with the camera that stopped working and could not get it back to work without restarting the phone. And on contacts lists I see some chinese characteres, however I'm using english language. Besides that, not even a single hard or soft reboot yet.

I'm willing to try bugers new build, just waiting his reply to test it out.

Reactions: DaRoni and bugers
I'm using it for almost a day. Found two bugs until now, first one was with the camera that stopped working and could not get it back to work without restarting the phone. And on contacts lists I see some chinese characteres, however I'm using english language. Besides that, not even a single hard or soft reboot yet.

I'm willing to try bugers new build, just waiting his reply to test it out.
I think solid Rom.
Battery time than MIUI V7.
The camera bug:Restart to solve.

Thank you for your feedback! I think I'll wait for bugers last ROM, the camera bug is pretty annoying and also I'm very curious to try it!

OFF-TOPIC
quite impressed with the support this device is getting and devs are coming one after other ... Kudos to all of them

coming to topic, is @bugers going to release his edition for all or he is still testing it ...

Last edited:
Reactions: unicoco12345
Today Hunters will get release candidate. If challenge will be finished I plan to release ROM for public.
Hi. What about my previous question ?

Отправлено с моего MI 2 через Tapatalk