[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

After a day of usage i can say that battery life is good but sometimes (3 today) the phone doesn't respond and its like it doesn't have battery but if I take it out and in it starts and works normally

Hi!
I test your ROM Bugers and I haven enough space in my system to install gapps (I have repartioned system in 1Gb and not merged data and sdcard) the bluetooth works great with my heart band but I can`t use because can`t install gapps.
One bug is the recorder apk when you move the phone the apk doesn´t record anything.
Can you fix that and the space in system.
thank you in advance

Ricardo, I'm not sure why you have problem with gapps. You said that u have repartitioned system to 1GB so you should have more than 500MB of free space and gapps should have enough space to install. Provide a screen or log.
I can confirm that soundrecorder stops, will look on that later.

After a day of usage i can say that battery life is good but sometimes (3 today) the phone doesn't respond and its like it doesn't have battery but if I take it out and in it starts and works normally

I have that once too and I'm looking for a reason. Did you use dt2w?

Reactions: unicoco12345
my screen cracked(again) and I bought a replacement. This time I got one with a synaptics digitizer. dunno if that's good or bad :D

That's way I bought two when this happens to me for the first time ;) Maybe you will have now more features like mind reading? ;)

That's way I bought two when this happens to me for the first time ;) Maybe you will have now more features like mind reading? ;)
well I guess the problem is that none of the replacement screens is from xiaomi and I really doubt any of these got gorilla or sapphire glass.

Reactions: unicoco12345
The d2tw is not the problem I'm 95% sure because since yesterday I don't have it active its like the soc freezes and it doesn't work a few minutes ago I had the problem again but this time with the screen on
The bug its totally random and I don't have any idea how to make a log about that or something to tell what's wrong
Look today's battery ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-11-17-01-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-11-17-01-22.png
    49 KB · Views: 302
Ok guys new updated ROM is ready to go!

As I metioned before it includes some changes to USSD stack. In my country (PL) most codes are working correctly now but some are partially cut :( Anyway it's more better now ;)

Let me know what do you think!

Wow, how did you fix the USSD stack to get English or even localized USSD replies?

Why is it so hard for xiaomi to fix this in MIUI?

Reactions: bugers
Ricardo, I'm not sure why you have problem with gapps. You said that u have repartitioned system to 1GB so you should have more than 500MB of free space and gapps should have enough space to install. Provide a screen or log.
I can confirm that soundrecorder stops, will look on that later.

I have that once too and I'm looking for a reason. Did you use dt2w?
Hi, soory for answering so late! I repartionated with a script long ago, left system with 1Gb and system1 hardly 1mb. I can't install a ROM fastboot because i have an error with writting system1. I have no merged partitions for that.
When I used your ROM the total space un system was 500Mb more and less. The same with Ivan's ROM happened to me.
Now I couldn't install your ROM to send the logs or data cos I am busy with my job.
Thank you for everything.
When I have time I will repartionate my phone with the script and then fastboot a ROM with merged partitions and finally your great ROM.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

I've been using this rom for a week and I can say that this want to be the best lollipop rom but the only problem is when the screen freezes and you have to take out the battery but now I only have to do that once a day more or less
The rom is the fastest I know and battery life is great... About 5 hours of screen with WiFi and about 3h and a half with mobile data all with automatic brightness sync on dt2w and greenify

Reactions: bugers
I've been using this rom for a week and I can say that this want to be the best lollipop rom but the only problem is when the screen freezes and you have to take out the battery but now I only have to do that once a day more or less
The rom is the fastest I know and battery life is great... About 5 hours of screen with WiFi and about 3h and a half with mobile data all with automatic brightness sync on dt2w and greenify
you don't need to pull out the battery
just press and hold the power button until your phone restart ;-)

The d2tw is not the problem I'm 95% sure because since yesterday I don't have it active its like the soc freezes and it doesn't work a few minutes ago I had the problem again but this time with the screen on
The bug its totally random and I don't have any idea how to make a log about that or something to tell what's wrong
Look today's battery ...

Ok, I think I found what's cousing the freezes ;) I'm testing now new version with many fixes to stability, better drivers and security.
Thanks for feedback @acastrocab!

Wow, how did you fix the USSD stack to get English or even localized USSD replies?

Why is it so hard for xiaomi to fix this in MIUI?

Hmm, as I always do... I'm looking for trouble and way to solve it... It's my passion, job, life to solve problems ;)
Good to know that works for u too.

Ok, I think I found what's cousing the freezes ;) I'm testing now new version with many fixes to stability, better drivers and security.

Hmm, as I always do... I'm looking for trouble and way to solve it... It's my passion, job, life to solve problems ;)
Thank you for your great work for us thank you

Thanks! I will install your next version! ;) if you can tell us which gapps to install, will be better for all! :p

Any hope for german locals?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Could you patch this commit (https://github.com/mitwo-dev/androi...mmit/d632f4790f082950d6c29a56dcd43de3f0a6f489) to device in order to install gapps ?

Could you patch this commit (https://github.com/mitwo-dev/androi...mmit/d632f4790f082950d6c29a56dcd43de3f0a6f489) to device in order to install gapps ?

This does not exactly solve problem with gapps installs but anyway I'll add this.

when will be a new version?? i am expecting :)

When it's ready ;) Hope soon.

Any hope for german locals?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Not for now, sorry. For this release I'm focused on stabillity. After that we can talk about this ;)

Bugs hunting challenge! ;)

I would like to announce a bug hunting challenge for new version of ROM. So those of you guys, who have experience with reporting and finding bugs in android please contact me by PM. I'll give you link to new version of ROM.
This version only includes changes to stability, security.