[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

Did anyone has the problem that the background noise is quite loud.Is it a hardware problem or the ROM problem?

Can't wait for new version.. although it has been quiet from Bugers for a while

My M2S is suddenly laggy and rebooting a lot since last week...

Try to wipe dalvik and cache. Should help.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

@bugers, if you are still working on this project:
I finally bought an oneplus x, but will inherit my mi2s to my son at Christmas, and I'd like to prepare it somehow. That's why I hope that your Christmas release will be out right some days before Christmas. I'd feel OK with your RC 3 version as well.

just found this...
6475d26a6ae39acb430b4b88a69e00a4.jpg

def4c9dfbd9449c4d035c331b93a13f0.jpg

haven't tried it, no further information for bugs or anything else..

sent from SmartisanOS

Reactions: DaRoni
you don't need that, it's not Russian. I just linked my post, the same as here, so people know. Like i said, I've just found it and shared it, no other into available. I can't even tell you if it's for merged our unmerged partitiones. Hence the "explanation" from the developer : Cofface (cofface.com)

sent from SmartisanOS

Reactions: unicoco12345
can sb. pls tell the chinese folk that "brush" is the wrong word? :D
I keep seeing that for years now :D
I admit I did not try to look for the other meanings of Chinese word "brush". Can anyone shed some light on what it should really be in English?

Reactions: unicoco12345
So Bugers is there any way I can stay up to date with your development progress (Github maybe)? Are you planning on releasing your sources?
Personally I am not a fan of Cyanogenmod ROMs which are heavily modified (custom bootanimations, added apps, that sort of stuff), but if you share your sources and manifest I can revert it myself :)

Damn men, I don't get people like you. I don't know you neither saw any help from you to make ROM better
or help others and first question which you are asking me is how to get somebody's work for your own needs?

Funny thing is that I didn't have even time to publish upgraded version of ROM for public.

I know what opensource is and It shoudn't work this way.

If you have any suggestions - write them, share them then you will know how hard is that.

Cheers.

Yeap, I do my work now and can't spend too much time on ROM but I'm still working on it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doublemark
Damn men, I don't get people like you.
First of all, it was not meant as a threat or insult... I'm very happy that you are developing for this device.
I don't know you neither saw any help from you to make ROM better
or help others and first question which you are asking me is how to get somebody's work for your own needs?
I did some ROM building myself (using M1cha's sources) over at XDA to fix the problems with Stagefright. Also I would love to help creating betters ROMs, but without sources that is kinda hard :) If you don't want to release your sources I understand, but then you shouldn't complain nobody is helping you...
Funny thing is that I didn't have even time to publish upgraded version of ROM for public.
I understand, building ROMs takes a lot of time and effort.

Anyway, I hope you understand it wasn't meant as a threat or insult. Keep up the good work!

Ok guys, I need your help to move on.
I need my phone online most of time and I need something that I can use for tests (new partition layout, M). If somebody has Mi2 with broken screen or other damage or even working and don't need it anymore don't hesitate to contact me.