[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Boot 21 hours, the system takes up nearly 750 MB of memory, can not open any app, is there any way can get the log through the pc?

Last edited:
well i didnt understand the message...so yeah i have the same problem after i dont know how many hours system become pretty unestable you cant do nothing and if you open an app it closes and after that laucher closes too
Same here
Send logs to bugers
In my logs I see lots of lowmemorykiller errors, could be this the problem?
Camera seems more stable in rc5

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: DeAkion
Same here
Send logs to bugers

i could send logs yet...i have university in the afternoon so im never at home when i have the problem and yesterday it worked fine
that the only problem i found...i never had the cant connect to the camera problem

i could send logs yet...i have university in the afternoon so im never at home when i have the problem and yesterday it worked fine
that the only problem i found...i never had the cant connect to the camera problem
It's curious, bugers doesn't have this bug, also after days of usage.

well i didnt understand the message...so yeah i have the same problem after i dont know how many hours system become pretty unestable you cant do nothing and if you open an app it closes and after that laucher closes too

Sorry, I almost fell asleep when posted it. I just want to know how to use pc to get the log, because I can't open syslog or any apps.

Same here
Send logs to bugers

Me too, reboot once every 1 or 2 days

Did you have installed xposed?

I have the same issue.So I have to reboot everyday.
PS:I have xposed v78 installed.Maybe a reason.

Me too. I hope this is not caused by xposed.

Edit: Just now, it happened again.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I almost fell asleep when posted it. I just want to know how to use pc to get the log, because I can't open syslog or any apps.

Did you have installed xposed?

Me too. I hope this is not caused by xposed.
No xposed
I use only greenify, I tried disabling but nothing

I am afraid this will not be visible in logs. Some process (internal stuff or app) seems to misbehave and does not release memory when it should (aka memory leak) and garbage collector cannot handle it.

I wonder how to debug that on android.

Last edited:
I don't have any exposed or greenify,but I have can't connect camera and slowliness after a day of use. Maybe it's because I always restore data from twrp backup, so not a proper clean install of Bugers rom

If I remember correctly, Bugers said he doesn't use Gapps. Maybe these can be source of our problems?

it also happen on ivan's AOSP 6.0.1, i have to reboot at 1 or 2 days.

I know this is not the ROM, but maybe help to find the error.

Reactions: bialabs
Hi,
Not sure if this is problem of RC5 but I have a huge wakelock by google play servises.
I made a clean instal, no xposed, no google now activated, location history off, no smartlock based on location. Instalation procedure was wipe all, instal ROM, instal gapps, reboot to system (using TWRP 3). Gapps and TWRP are downloaded from Buggers recomended links from the first post.
After a day of usage i have about a 33 minutes of location wakelock.
Anybody with the same problem? Any tips?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-14-20-07-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-14-20-07-22.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot_2016-03-14-20-07-37.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-14-20-07-37.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_2016-03-14-20-08-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-14-20-08-17.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 264
Hi,
Not sure if this is problem of RC5 but I have a huge wakelock by google play servises.
I made a clean instal, no xposed, no google now activated, location history off, no smartlock based on location. Instalation procedure was wipe all, instal ROM, instal gapps, reboot to system (using TWRP 3). Gapps and TWRP are downloaded from Buggers recomended links from the first post.
After a day of usage i have about a 33 minutes of location wakelock.
Anybody with the same problem? Any tips?
Thanks
Cant say anything i have a half wakelocks than you but i think battery life wont improve much more until bugers have time to make a marshmallow ROM
Lollipop has a lot of battery related problems
Im with the same gapps packtage but I'm using Google app beta

Cant say anything i have a half wakelocks than you but i think battery life wont improve much more until bugers have time to make a marshmallow ROM
Lollipop has a lot of battery related problems
Im with the same gapps packtage but I'm using Google app beta
My personal feeling is that any excessive wakelock on lollipop is random without my intervention to any settings or adding more apps. You simply have good and bad days. Anyway I will try next day without google app instaled at all.

[...] I think this humming is because of poor capabilities of Mi2s sound chip [...]
Definitely not. I get the noises especially while using Viper. And like i said not only on my Mi2s. After uninstalling the former its gone. In my opinion its the fault of vipers internal equalizer settings which enhances the volume of the noise affected frequencys to much so that they're getting hearable.

I'm not sure if i recognized it also on Dolby, but i think i didnt. Until i actually dont use any of them at all i cant test it atm.

Definitely not. I get the noises especially while using Viper. And like i said not only on my Mi2s. After uninstalling the former its gone. In my opinion its the fault of vipers internal equalizer settings which enhances the volume of the noise affected frequencys to much so that they're getting hearable.

I'm not sure if i recognized it also on Dolby, but i think i didnt. Until i actually dont use any of them at all i cant test it atm.
I have Dolby atmos and the same humbling with headphones
I am still using RC2 and everything works fine.
With or without gapps?

[...]I get the noises especially while using Viper. And like i said not only on my Mi2s. [...]
So I did a few tests today about this with my headphones connected by cable/BT. I found out that the humming is being made much stronger by the V4A feature Playback gain control. Here comes the wierd part: When using bluetooth there was only slight humming the same as with disabled PlaybackAGC (or V4A completely). When I used the cable, with PlaybackAGC the humming got really loud, with PlaybackAGC disabled the humming was very weak again.
If I played the same song (I was using Another Brick In The Wall, Pt. 2 (2011 Remaster) - Pink Floyd from Google play music; the last ~20 seconds) from my speakers at home there was absolutely no humming.
I think that it isn't only V4A or only Mi2s problem, but combination of the HW capabilities of Mi2s and this being made worse by Playback gain control in V4A.
So the result is that as long as you don't use PlaybackAGC you shouldn't notice any problems outside of the normal behavior for Mi2S.

I am afraid this will not be visible in logs. Some process (internal stuff or app) seems to misbehave and does not release memory when it should (aka memory leak) and garbage collector cannot handle it.

I wonder how to debug that on android.

Yesterday I had this problem for the second time and I could take LAST_KMSG after rebooting. I couldn't take dmesg and logcat because every app that I tried to open was killed and I didn't have a PC near.
Here it is: http://pastebin.com/XuyVDgjT
It starts with the line "ocess.gapps' (21715), adj 0," so it seems I haven't pasted all the content, but I've done it properly and that's everything I have; don't know why the start content is missing.