[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

RC8 (without patch), without GAPPS, only microG from bastian, no reboots, only Open Camera crashes and I threw it away

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Camera error exist on almost all mi2 roms more than 5.0(including)
Just a correction. The original camera works fine. No FC here yet. There is an extra apk which name is Open Camera.. That crashes continuously. So far so good with this ROM

Can't connect to camera once.
No other problems after one day of usage.
Came from a clean install and opengaps only.

T

Thats a feature 100% is not good for the battery so bugers set a limit to 96%. You can disable it with kernel audiutor
I mean that you can't change it even if you want it with any program.It's useful when you want to calibrate you battery every month or two.

Last edited:
3 random reboots so far (24h) with microG. no problem i can live with it

I mean that you can't change it even if you want it with any program.It's useful when you want to calibrate you battery every month or two.
I will try set to the valu to 100% for my next charge. Normally it should work.
I changed setting so i try if it stay or not and report you.
Ah OK you are right changed doesn't stay

Last edited:

You're right I didn't catch you before :oops:. I'll fix that with next version. Thanks for report.

Reactions: X4nfire
I used this rom up to RC6 and always had to reboot every 1 - 2 days, because the phone became very slow and apps could not be started anymore. (out of memory I think).
I now use https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-pac-rom-5-1-1-lmy49j.31388/page-4#post-292935 from @marvollo and it is working perfectly for over a week. Wifi, bluetooth, camera and flashlight are all ok. And no need to reboot this whole week.
@bugers , @marvollo said he uses a new kernel. Did you have a talk with him? It could be that it solves your problems as well...

Reactions: bialabs
I used this rom up to RC6 and always had to reboot every 1 - 2 days, because the phone became very slow and apps could not be started anymore. (out of memory I think).
I now use https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-pac-rom-5-1-1-lmy49j.31388/page-4#post-292935 from @marvollo and it is working perfectly for over a week. Wifi, bluetooth, camera and flashlight are all ok. And no need to reboot this whole week.
@bugers , @marvollo said he uses a new kernel. Did you have a talk with him? It could be that it solves your problems as well...
Did you ever made a clean install?Cause i used RC6 and now RC8 and till now the phone is super fast.

Bugers make his own kernel so I think he wouldn't take others. Just wait and see, maybe bugi will make better then anyone else

Did you ever made a clean install?Cause i used RC6 and now RC8 and till now the phone is super fast.
I always perform a clean install. The first day for me this rom is fast, the next it starts to slow down, and finally apps begin to crash.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Clean install with mini gapps without patch,i cant live without wifi at home i only have 2g :(
Despite of the reboots we are close of "THE BEST ROM EVER" sometimes i feel like i have a new phone...i dont remenber a rom so fast (maybe the old kitkat days?)
Good job!!
With patch or without?

Reactions: bugers and xlive008
Clean install with mini gapps without patch,i cant live without wifi at home i only have 2g :(
Despite of the reboots we are close of "THE BEST ROM EVER" sometimes i feel like i have a new phone...i dont remenber a rom so fast (maybe the old kitkat days?)
Good job!!
A smartphone should reboot once a day if we want better performance... Now it does it automatically... hehe. Best ROM ever along with Marvollo's CM12.1 .. but Marvollo's camera always crashes. Marvollo's PAC has too many FC's I don't go for it

Reactions: bugers
Good job!!
Did you try to wipe cache? Wiping cache with recovery solved the wifi problem for me.