[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

I use miui 8 6.7.14.
The instructions for installing?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk
Unlock Bootloader
Flash TWRP
Wipe system, cache, dalvik cache, data (you lose only the app/data not the images)
And the Flash RC9 with SuperSU, Xposed Framework, and I suggest Dolby Atmos.

Unlock Bootloader
Flash TWRP
Wipe system, cache, dalvik cache, data (you lose only the app/data not the images)
And the Flash RC9 with SuperSU, Xposed Framework, and I suggest Dolby Atmos.
Twrp install with mirecovery?
And supersu?
Thanks

Last edited:
Twrp install with mirecovery?
And supersu?
Thanks

It's a whole process, search inside this forum "How to Install Recovery" is a comprehesive guide from @AndColla and after that you will be able to do some work inside the TWRP (button UP+Power) it's a whole process that should not be in this thread. Thanks

Reactions: rendolf
It's a whole process, search inside this forum "How to Install Recovery" is a comprehesive guide from @AndColla and after that you will be able to do some work inside the TWRP (button UP+Power) it's a whole process that should not be in this thread. Thanks
Thanks, for install supersu ?

This ROM seems CPU intensive on my phone, but acts a little weird in that sense. As soon as I open Pokémon GO and play for a couple of minutes, the phone turns off.

If I turn it back on immediately and lock the screen, letting it rest for a little while, I can play for a couple of minutes more. Then it shuts down again (Like if I let the CPU cool down a little).

If I turn it back on and reopen the game immediately, or even use Whatsapp, the phone turns off instantly (CPU still hot, problem persists).

If I leave it off for a pretty long time, then turn it on and open some apps, it shuts down immediately (Wait, shouldn't CPU cool down even faster if phone is off?).

If I turn it on and leave the screen to lock on its own, in my pocket, I find out it turned off again when I get it out.

When my phone shut down after playing Pokémon GO I turned it on and opened Cooler Master immediately. It showed a temperature of 39.6 *C.

To all saying that this rom has a bit of lag when multitasking i have to says thats true until yesterday i didnt use the phone too mutch and common thing like chrome and whatsapp/telegram worked fine and i had lag before,but I thought it was due to pokemon go but no...and also the youtube freezes ghost are there
Thats my rom that i use daily...sometimes is annoying but ends working fine

Reactions: kamakasnh
The screens goes crazy

Try explainingin a precise manner, naming as much details as possible -this will probably result more than 1 sentence- what's your issue with your screen. Otherwise your screen just goes crazy. I witness lots of mostly young people go crazy on their screen, especially with new Pokemon-rage but probably that's not your issue.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Try explainingin a precise manner, naming as much details as possible -this will probably result more than 1 sentence- what's your issue with your screen. Otherwise your screen just goes crazy. I witness lots of mostly young people go crazy on their screen, especially with new Pokemon-rage but probably that's not your issue.

Suddenly they begin to push things ,text,aplications,buttons.

To all saying that this rom has a bit of lag when multitasking i have to says thats true until yesterday i didnt use the phone too mutch and common thing like chrome and whatsapp/telegram worked fine and i had lag before,but I thought it was due to pokemon go but no...and also the youtube freezes ghost are there
Thats my rom that i use daily...sometimes is annoying but ends working fine
You are able to play Pokémon GO on your Mi2-S with this ROM? Mine shuts down after few minutes...

You are able to play Pokémon GO on your Mi2-S with this ROM? Mine shuts down after few minutes...
I can do too. But I never played more than 10 min in a row. Then got bored. I do like the idea of getting all gamers out and about instead of locked up in their room but I have better things to do

Reactions: rendolf
Suddenly they begin to push things ,text,aplications,buttons.

It is usually called Ghost Touches. Search the other forums for more details.

You can enable "show touches " in Developer Settings to actually see where on the screen it happens. It does not solve the problem though.

If it worked fine with other ROM, you probably want to stay with it.

For me the Pokemon GO works just fine, gps is little bit off but thats it.

Does this kernel support undervolting or overclocking? Has anyone tried undervolt Mi2(S)?

For me the Pokemon GO works just fine, gps is little bit off but thats it.

Does this kernel support undervolting or overclocking? Has anyone tried undervolt Mi2(S)?
here roughly 50mV undervolted, am using kernel adiutor,

5b998f39bca4323d0187c6f03bde5065.jpg

my other setup,
486MHz cpu minimum frequency
and gpu governor = performance @ 400MHz

running smooth and stable here.

Bad news for me, I was just listening to some songs encoded in Opus, and messaging on Telegram in the meantime. The phone turned off and this time it has been very hard to turn it on without it shutting down immediately again. Guess I'll have to change ROM.

My mobile phone is not charge until 100%

you should always first try the search-button, search for 'charge':
chances are that your observation has been made before, since the rom is already here for quite some time and you just entered the forum some days ago and perhaps you'll even find an answer or explication, should you have a question about the charging percentage.

Last edited:
you should always first try the search-button, search for 'charge':
chances are that your observation has been made before, since the rom is already here for quite some time and you just entered the forum some days ago and perhaps you'll even find an answer or explication, should you have a question about the charging percentage.

With apk kernel auditor i can change this parameter for than the battery charged this at the 100%.

here roughly 50mV undervolted, am using kernel adiutor,

my other setup,
486MHz cpu minimum frequency
and gpu governor = performance @ 400MHz

running smooth and stable here.

I think that the temperature is the problem with Google maps (phone powered off and extremely hot after using maps for 30 mins with high accuracy Gps). Is there a safe way to fix the cpu voltage and make the temperature colder to avoid the problem? Or can you explain for a newbie how to set the kernel adiutor? @bugers