[ROM] CodeAurora Android 4.4.2 for Mi2/2S [2014-03-06] by Ivan

you NEED to flash it with M1cha's cwm recovery ;)
(ok there is a 4.4 recovery but this doesn't support dualboot very well)

Reactions: ale_gallagher
As much as I love performance/battery life... Active Display and Halo are 2 features that you can't get with Xposed(you can try to "emulate" both, but they will be far from original)

If they use Ivan's source will be CPU mode like in MIUI, dual mic usage and color temperature... I've flashed the boot.img from this CodeAurora and "worked" in most cases, but things like the FM radio and some graphics glitches are good indicators that something it's not right

Try with aosp one, don't have caf drivers, so maybe its more compatible

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

update code aurora for mi2/s by ivan. April 30 2014
1 8064 baseline update the latest high pass code: LNX.LA.2.7-05810-8064.0.xml
2 dead code removal of part of the
3 update the kernel to 3.4.8
4 color screen mobile settings, call noise (meters 2/2S), CPU mode to separate the rice Tools
5 fix problems automatically switch network operators switch to a different phone cards
6. Repair some telecom cards ctnet access point invalidity default ctnet access point (m 2C/2SC)
7 new vibration intensity settings, rice Tools.
8 new boot system selection, rice Tools. After selecting the system will reboot into another system, attention is turned dual system support
9 upgrading audio section
10. Upgrading decoding section
11 new Jianpin T9 smart dialing, such as autumn wind, enter qysf
12. Repair calls attribution unsaved contacts two abnormal attribution
13 Upgrading the kernel exfat drive
14 Optimization dropdown date display
15. Optimization project too much, I forget, too long a time, so be it, do not write the

download:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qW4RHGK
pass: aojp

ivan also releases MIUI based on 4.4.2 today!

waiting for the official one, though

Its like stock aosp

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
So no need to swith from normal AOSP to this one? I hope there will be an update of the normal AOSP, I can not get the led light to work. I mean like set colors for different apps...

Just updated to this, was using AOSP-Ivan for a while before, was quite happy with it but no update for a long time. Switched 2 days ago to Mokee, wasn't too happy with that so trying this now. I'll post my findings later.

So no need to swith from normal AOSP to this one? I hope there will be an update of the normal AOSP, I can not get the led light to work. I mean like set colors for different apps...

Curretly I m running official mokee (1904 relase version) , that have the same battery performance of aosp with improved speed (running in art from a week or something) . In my view there is non need to use aosp if you don't like stock android anymore.

Curretly I m running official mokee (1904 relase version) , that have the same battery performance of aosp with improved speed (running in art from a week or something) . In my view there is non need to use aosp if you don't like stock android anymore.

What about running it with Dalvik? Also speed improvement with same battery life? Might be interesting to try. AOSP is great for me :) Only thing it does not have is led notification settings ;) Thanks for the tip!

What about running it with Dalvik? Also speed improvement with same battery life? Might be interesting to try. AOSP is great for me :) Only thing it does not have is led notification settings ;) Thanks for the tip!
Why I have to run it in dalvik , when I can run it at doubled speed with good battery life in art ? XD
uploadfromtaptalk1398893188571.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1398893202706.jpg
e5agy9e7.jpg

Reactions: RobinHood00
Why I have to run it in dalvik , when I can run it at doubled speed with good battery life in art ? XD

Lol, I actually meant to ask if you had any experience with running the phone on dalvik... I might flash this rom in system 2 :) You've made me curious.
Edit: I mean Mokee rom of course. Which version is the best?

Lol, I actually meant to ask if you had any experience with running the phone on dalvik... I might flash this rom in system 2 :) You've made me curious.
Yes but i was anxious to share my battery stat! Hahaha

Inviato dal mio LG-V500 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey guys i was just Curious if theres an AOSP 4.4.4 Version and yes there it is! its from 23.7.2014 by Ivan. Im not sure if its Code Aurora (i post it here cause the Zip File name CodeAurora)

i like AOSP more than Mokee cause i dont trust this guys since they hide there Forum App within Settings... and iIFLYIME.apk and so on...

Original Link: http://www.miui.com/thread-1854593-1-1.html

Changelog Translated:

Update records
1, fix some cases loud sound from the earpiece out of the BUG
2, upgrade the kernel, the kernel code merge Qualcomm kk_2.7_rb1.41
3, upgrade the kernel, updated to 3.4.10
4, update to android 4.4.4 code
5, updating Wi-Fi configuration, repair part of the user has been in the state of being open wifi
6, update millet App Store
7, update some configuration files
8, repair part selinux configuration file error
9, repair some audio and video formats for playback error problem10, clean up unwanted kernel code, try to solve the problem of slow charging (needs more testing)

Download Link (Google Drive):https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B014fWXngMC_U1lXbTRLMmtkY1k/edit?usp=sharing

I just loaded it toady so i have no Experience right now. Happy testing guys :)

Hey guys i was just Curious if theres an AOSP 4.4.4 Version and yes there it is! its from 23.7.2014 by Ivan. Im not sure if its Code Aurora (i post it here cause the Zip File name CodeAurora)

i like AOSP more than Mokee cause i dont trust this guys since they hide there Forum App within Settings... and iIFLYIME.apk and so on...

Original Link: http://www.miui.com/thread-1854593-1-1.html

Changelog Translated:

Update records
1, fix some cases loud sound from the earpiece out of the BUG
2, upgrade the kernel, the kernel code merge Qualcomm kk_2.7_rb1.41
3, upgrade the kernel, updated to 3.4.10
4, update to android 4.4.4 code
5, updating Wi-Fi configuration, repair part of the user has been in the state of being open wifi
6, update millet App Store
7, update some configuration files
8, repair part selinux configuration file error
9, repair some audio and video formats for playback error problem10, clean up unwanted kernel code, try to solve the problem of slow charging (needs more testing)

Download Link (Google Drive):https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B014fWXngMC_U1lXbTRLMmtkY1k/edit?usp=sharing

I just loaded it toady so i have no Experience right now. Happy testing guys :)

Did they release source code for kernel maybe?

I think Ivan has access to all the source code by Xiaomi as he works there. Anything could be possible for him to tweak ROMs related to Xiaomi.
I am using it since yesterday, it is buttery smooth even in powersave mode. I am kinda liking it.
yet to have a full picture... Whole night with wifi on & 2G network, manual - it consumed 7 % - 8 hrs sleep.
Is it good enough or bad you can assess guys...

I am waiting for your next build @ XperianPro !