[ROM] CyanogenMod 4.4.2 MI 2A

I have a bluetooth problem with this ROM.
Establishing connection with my bt-headset was successful. But when I try to listen music I have no sounds. On CM10.2 it was ok.
Any ideas?

Comparison with MIUI ROM, definitely "BIG NO". Since MIUI is the native ROM, obviously it could be better sound. But looking in to performance, Multitasking and battery drain, this is better than native MIUI ROM..

Last edited:
This would be my first ROM I would like to test, can you guys please point me to a tutorial on how to flash this ROM to system 2.
Thanks

Edit: How much free space is needed for the install?

Last edited:
Hi u all.

Can someone please explain or share a link on how to flash custom rom to my mi2a?

Thanks ahead for helpers!!!

For the last version of 03.01, people who have the problem with the low volume sound.... it can be fixed activating the DSP equalizer options. The volume is awesome high :D

I've used this ROM for about a day. Launcher felt smooth and I didn't notice any lag at all on homescreen until I use Line which is lag. And the battery performance also isn't great if I compare it with MIUI.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk

I've used this ROM for about a day. Launcher felt smooth and I didn't notice any lag at all on homescreen until I use Line which is lag. And the battery performance also isn't great if I compare it with MIUI.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk
post battery life please

I switched back to MIUI because I sometimes lose my mobile signal with this rom. Other than that, I noticed no bugs at all. No black screens either (with auto brightness on)

now i try it, audio is very very good :) best of miui and other rom, art work