ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

OK, is it possible that you change those prop settings and make a temporary or debug version of the rom, only for me for testing, to verfify if its working also? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_see_no_evil:
Just give up on asking Igor for help.. it's obvious he doesn't want to help much even though someone already did the job for him. He keeps saying props are the same as in China MIUI, but the model props everywhere have "Poco F5" as the value, which is not the same. Best bet is to follow Kosmosik96 updates and rebuilds of the ROM.

Reactions: sdwrts
Just give up on asking Igor for help.. it's obvious he doesn't want to help much even though someone already did the job for him. He keeps saying props are the same as in China MIUI, but the model props everywhere have "Poco F5" as the value, which is not the same. Best bet is to follow Kosmosik96 updates and rebuilds of the ROM.
You OK? Guys here already tried to change the model props back to Chinese model, and it still wasn't enough. So what's your point exactly?
The props they are changing have no resemblance to China ROM, and there is not a single device that needs such changes, suddenly this one does? For what reason? I'm not the one with this device, so before you come with arbitrary suggestions, better come up with logical explanations first.

sorry for my question, i dont know if allowed from XEU, but can i modify rom by myself? and how-to do unpack/modify/repack archive?

THANKS
Do whatever you want, I'm not going to teach you to do that though.

sorry for my question, i dont know if allowed from XEU, but can i modify rom by myself? and how-to do unpack/modify/repack archive?

THANKS
Can you post here the content of the props files that we tried to change (vendor, system etc')? and you have now from the fresh install?
let compare them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-31-39-674_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-31-39-674_com.android.settings.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 147
I am having network drops as you can see in the movie attached, it tries to connect but it immediately turns off ... you can see that the options in the menu are disappearing and reappearing meaning it turns off and on all the time....
Look at the status bar on the top!
I did not manage to get the log....

have you tried putting the main sim card in slot 2?

this seems to greatly improve for me.

i can 4G data all the time with no network drops, the first time call comes it gets dropped but second time it gets through. after the call it doesn't "reset" the modem like it does in the video

Last edited:
have you tried putting the main sim card in slot 2?

this seems to greatly improve for me.

i can 4G data all the time with no network drops, the first time call comes it gets dropped but second time it gets through. after the call it doesn't "reset" the modem like it does in the video

ok ignore this. calls still drop the same but slightly better than sim1

Last edited:
Reactions: mailman77
I installed this firmware a few weeks ago. Everything works great! Let Igor Eisberg continue to drink beer for now.

it seems there is flashable firmware via fastboot. do you need to format data, or everything stays as is?

Move Just a few days to my favorite room...this one!
But the network issue is a very real problem
First time in many years that the devs seame to have some dificulties to fix this.
Please we need a new update.
Keep UP the good work.

Move Just a few days to my favorite room...this one!
But the network issue is a very real problem
First time in many years that the devs seame to have some dificulties to fix this.
Please we need a new update.
Keep UP the good work.
Not the first time. It's a common difficulty that's called "we don't have this device and no other device has this problem".

Reactions: JiaiJ
Is there any progress? The problem continues in the same way in Tukiye.
There's an answer from the dev above. It's doubtful that there will be any progress. There's already an unofficial build that fixes the issue, so you can just use that.

what abute last update ?! hyper os ? fix or not ?
XEU 14.0.27 did not fix anything (but I only flashed update without format so who knows).

went with a reformat using Kosmosik96 patched XEU rom and finally network working.

will have to wait and see what others say when HyperOS XEU is out.

Last edited:
I'm using the version they made available for download 14.0.25.0TMRCNXM And everything works perfectly, I'm from Brazil, Blumenau SC

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-29-06-30-47-807_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-29-06-30-47-807_com.android.settings.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 89