ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

Hello. I have the redmi note 12 turbo, which came with the poco f5 global rom and the unlocked bootloader, which is why I can't use Google pay. Can the bootloader be locked again without risk of bricking and without losing data?

Enviado desde mi 23049PCD8G mediante Tapatalk

No way. You must not lock the bootloader with Global ROM and its derivatives on a Chinese device.
But you can install xiaomi.eu ROM.

No way. You must not lock the bootloader with Global ROM and its derivatives on a Chinese device.
But you can install xiaomi.eu ROM.
Okay, thanks. But, if I install xiaomi.eu Rom will I still receive ota? And by the way, I imagine not, but is there a way to install the rom without losing data?

The first installation must be a clean "Format Data". All user data will be deleted. You will perform updates manually without losing data.
You will receive OTA notifications.

Olá. Eu tenho o redmi note 12 turbo, que veio com a rom global poco f5 e o bootloader desbloqueado, por isso não consigo usar o Google pay. O bootloader pode ser bloqueado novamente sem risco de bloqueio e sem perda de dados?

Enviado do meu 23049PCD8G através do Tapatalk.
I used the modified version of the Chinese MIUI 14.0.25 and now I'm using the modified version of the Chinese ROM, version 14.0.27 and Google pay works normally, do you want the ROM link? I don't remember where I downloaded it but I can look for it.

The first installation must be a clean "Format Data". All user data will be deleted. You will perform updates manually without losing data.
You will receive OTA notifications.
OK, thanks a lot!!

Reactions: javirc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-08-16-57-30-289_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-08-16-57-30-289_com.android.camera.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-08-16-55-39-540_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-08-16-55-39-540_com.android.settings.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 128
Hello. I need help, I think I just broke my device. After installing hyperos by fastboot official EEA stable version of Poco F5 on my redmi note 12 turbo device it did not boot. He said it was not compatible. The fact is that with the installation I made a mistake (I think) and closed the bootloader. But the worst thing is that I don't have recovery (I think, I did a wipe data inside), and now it doesn't go into recovery, only in fastboot. Is there any way to solve it? I would be happy to start with having recovery, because without it I don't think I can unlock the bootloader, right? Aid!!

on last update hyperos eu fix call problem in note 12 turbo ??
I have been using hyperOs Poco F5 official version on my Note 12 Turbo phone for 3 days. Only once did it not come immediately after leaving the subway, but it was fixed within a few minutes. Other than that, there have been no problems yet.

I have been using hyperOs Poco F5 official version on my Note 12 Turbo phone for 3 days. Only once did it not come immediately after leaving the subway, but it was fixed within a few minutes. Other than that, there have been no problems yet.
and before that it has have problem call network before? and can seend me link for ur rom ? am now on aospa and great but bb not good

for me...last week am try global f5 stouk last one on my note 12 turbo..and i have call problem

and before that it has have problem call network before? and can seend me link for ur rom ? am now on aospa and great but bb not good

for me...last week am try global f5 stouk last one on my note 12 turbo..and i have call problem
Yes there were search problems.
official link (I use this);
★ POCO F5 Latest EEA Stable Version Fastboot File Download

Additionally, xiaomi.eu rom has also been released;