[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Hi m1cha! I have a problem (and i hope to be the only one) : autorotation does not work. I made a Clean install: rom, radio files and Light pagapps... Autorotation does not work even rebooting, clearing dalvik cache. Am I the only one? Thanks for your work! ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

I dunno why but mako's sensor HAL keeps crashing. that's why I had to use the old lib from 4.1 which causes 90% of all sensors to not work.

I'll wait for official nightlies to exclude CM problems.

First Install CWM
Install ROM
Install Minimal Gapps

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi m1cha! I have a problem (and i hope to be the only one) : autorotation does not work. I made a Clean install: rom, radio files and Light pagapps... Autorotation does not work even rebooting, clearing dalvik cache. Am I the only one? Thanks for your work! ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2
I have the same bug and that's the only bug I found so far (except for the black camera screen).
Battery life seems good, almost 2 hours since I plugged out the charger and still 99% battery...
ART is also working without any problems.

It's a very smooth rom, but not as functional as CM10.2, the CM team still have a lot of porting to do :) Things like hiding apps in the appdrawer are not there yet.

Annoying "new" functionalities:
- Phone settings can't be accessed anymore by pressing the key in the bottom left. If you go to settings that way the google now settings screen will appear. Now you can only get to the settings menu by opening the appdrawer.
- Homescreens can only be expanded to the right, not left anymore...
But I guess that's all done by Google, not CM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riocard
Just edit the updater-script so it doesn't remove Launcher3.apk and delete GoogleLauncher.apk from both script and app folder

M1cha have you tried to port AOSP ? ! Why i say that because CM 11 is not fully ported.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Battery life on nexus 4 isn't amazing.
You take the ROM from that...

If you use a different source can it be improved?

N4 is 4.7" and M2S is 4.3" So battery life will always be better on M2S. The code for N4 is more optimized, as M1cha has said.

It seems we need to repartition our phones for 4.4 because gapps are very big(even with minimal gapps there are problems).
I did it with my phone(only system1) and it works very well.

Reactions: MSephiroth
thanks m1cha! the rom works perfectly. buttons and all. the gapps still cause problem for me but the rest is fine.

Many apps do work as system app only. And this isn't as risky as it sounds.
But you have to know how to restore your phone IF something would go that wrong that you can't boot anymore(which shouldn't).