[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

i'm wondering, does someone asked ivan what he did to make the camera preview work ?

unfortunately we have two choices

cm11 without preview but all the nice cm11 features
AOSP by ivan where the preview works but ... well i really miss the cm11 features ...
Xposed framework will give you most features and it's already compatible with KitKat.

Preview in camera app does not work.
The CameraMX app and app from Cofface rom also... :(

please stop reporting about bugs which are known already. If there isn't anything in changelog about camera, batter life or whatever there wasn't any change.

Hello, I also have a broken camera preview, but beside this known issue I'd like to know if there is anyone else who experienced an automatic uninstall of some apps: "hubi" and "vibes" disappeared after flashing the ROM, now "digical" and "googles" are gone too.
Also I can't install the first two anymore, is it a compatibility problem?

Hello, I also have a broken camera preview, but beside this known issue I'd like to know if there is anyone else who experienced an automatic uninstall of some apps: "hubi" and "vibes" disappeared after flashing the ROM, now "digical" and "googles" are gone too.
Also I can't install the first two anymore, is it a compatibility problem?
You don't have to put them on sdcard cuz the partition won't save them at the reboot.

Updates coming :D

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I generally keep every app on the internal memory, I'll double check now.
Also I apparently cannot get Titanium Backup to restore those apps, but since there is an update coming I'll wait ant try again later.

@linuxx will release regular updates for this rom. he doesn't change anything it's just for upstream updates from Cyanogenmod and to save my limited traffic. They are as official as my releases.

thx :)
Yes, maybe once or twice a week, cuz they take me lot of time to build. Tomorrow build 19-12-13, Today I'haven't got time to upload it

You are a great duo, keep up like this!
Meanwhile I solved my installation problem with the help of this article.
Apparently a change in the SELinux default state in the Kitkat code breaks the installation of some apps, returning "Error: Couldn’t install on USB storage or SD card”. Reverting the SELinux state to permissive fixes it.
Could (should) this solution be implemented?
EDIT: The "should" is for "what does changing that option do?"

Reactions: Riichard63
Hm, I have a strange 'problem'. After I power off screen, the front speaker pulsed ten times every 10 seconds. I don't think this is normal. Maybe it is doing some app. I don't know, what to find in dmsg log.
Has anyone something like this?

//and the speaker is still after screen power off making noise too but very quietly.

//// WTF... While screen is on, it is pulsing fast and quietly and sometimes I can hear signal binding. I must have telephone on ear like phoning to hear it... Strange. Maybe some unidentified virus.

While screen off it is something like Morse... I'm paranoid.

Last edited:
Anyone got a time freeze in the status bar AND clock app (screenshots below)? I had to restart the system UI and kill the app to unfreeze them.

Also when I type with Google keyboard in this form it has a half second lag, and occasionally deleting changes part of the text, messing up the spaces between words. Never had this on 10.2.

(OT) Side question: what should I search for solving the problem of Real Racing 3 force closing with cyano? I can't formulate the correct query : ( solved reinstalling

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-20-01-56-46.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-20-01-56-46.png
    59 KB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot_2013-12-20-02-04-54.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-20-02-04-54.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Yes, maybe once or twice a week, cuz they take me lot of time to build. Tomorrow build 19-12-13, Today I'haven't got time to upload it

use ccache and do not make clean after compiled , and it will boost up your later builds.
: )
Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wish support the China Telecom. CM10.2 also. I had no signal even replaced the apns..xml and span..xml in /system/etc
thx!

use ccache and do not make clean after compiled , and it will boost up your later builds.
Make clobber vor clean should be done after every repo sync to prevent problems but ccache is a good idea

Last edited:
Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
My PC is a bit old, it have just 2,5 GHz and 4gb RAM, the minimal, so it takes a lot of time for this, but i'll make nightlies cuz i'll build them when i sleep :p
Hi!

Where found linuxxx build?!

Thx
Uploading 1912 now. Yesterday didn't have time. I'll start a new therad

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: jianggau
I'm planning to install this rom this weekend, right now I'm using the CM10.2 version. I'm using TDB right now and my current daily use rom is om system2. Because I don't need 2 systems (and TDB anymore), I'm curious how I can resize system 2 to minimum and expand system 1 to install the rom + gapps. Can someone explain it? I read that you need to expand the systems for flashing the proper sized gapps.

I'm planning to install this rom this weekend, right now I'm using the CM10.2 version. I'm using TDB right now and my current daily use rom is om system2. Because I don't need 2 systems (and TDB anymore), I'm curious how I can resize system 2 to minimum and expand system 1 to install the rom + gapps. Can someone explain it? I read that you need to expand the systems for flashing the proper sized gapps.
DON'T TRY TO DO THIS IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT ABOUT LINUX FILESYSTEMS AND PARTITION, YOU MAY DAMAGE YOUR HARDWARE
m1cha you have an idea about the problem of camera's preview?
xiaomi drivers issue