[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Glad to see you fixed the video playback issue. It was the only thing holding me back from using this rom as a dayly driver. However, suddenly I have no wi-fi anymore. Now that is the thing holding me back :'(

EDIT: flashed the 3.2.8 radio and working fine now! :)

Last edited:
Could somebody who's using this post some screenshots of a day usage, so battery graph, screen on time, connections used? Would be nice to have some info :) Thanks!

camera shouldn't crash anymore(in lockscreen or after some time) in both cm10.2 and cm11.0.
Just wait for @linuxx new builds. preview is still broken in cm11.0

Also have to wait for 10.2 build for linuxx? Would love to install it right now, crashing camera has been the reason I haven't been able to use your rom as a daily driver.

@linuxx: Thanks a lot for your help on keeping this rom updated, in the first place!
Any plan to do the same for the 10.2? :)
Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to compile it myself, but I'm afraid it will take a while... :-(

@linuxx: Thanks a lot for your help on keeping this rom updated, in the first place!
Any plan to do the same for the 10.2? :)
Don't thik so, cuz cm 10.2 is deprecated from cm team(taking about nexus 4 that is on cm 11 branch now), and we use mako sources. Cm 11 is growing up fast, I'm enjoying new features that they add every day, if i'd like i can make nightlies too, a build every day, cuz i bougth some new hardware for my pc and now it works faster building rom, about 20 minutes vs 400 before :p, but it's long to upload, about 1 hr... That's italy...:(

Reactions: MSephiroth
Don't thik so, cuz cm 10.2 is deprecated from cm team(taking about nexus 4 that is on cm 11 branch now), and we use mako sources. Cm 11 is growing up fast, I'm enjoying new features that they add every day, if i'd like i can make nightlies too, a build every day, cuz i bougth some new hardware for my pc and now it works faster building rom, about 20 minutes vs 400 before :p, but it's long to upload, about 1 hr... That's italy...:(
I know... I'm from Italy too.
Coming back to the topic: do you mean that it is advisable to switch to cm11? I was afraid it was too early, maybe it still has some youth's bugs...

Btw: is there a "best way" to upgrade from 10.2 to 11, or the only way is the "old" one (wipe everything, flash the new rom, reinstall everything)?

infostrada or telecom? If you have infostrada call the 155 and ask for a free upgrade for 20 mb and 1 mb for upload. They say you need a 10 days test for your adsl and after that period they upgrade for free the contract :D

Btw: is there a "best way" to upgrade from 10.2 to 11, or the only way is the "old" one (wipe everything, flash the new rom, reinstall everything)?
if i were u i'll install cm 10,2 in system0 and cm 11 on system1. But if u want to keep another rom, u MUST wipe data and dalvik cache too

infostrada or telecom? If you have infostrada call the 155 and ask for a free upgrade for 20 mb and 1 mb for upload. They say you need a 10 days test for your adsl and after that period they upgrade for free the contract :D
none of those, they don't work here at home :p, already googled about this...

@M1cha, @linuxx:
is it normal that every time I exit the cwm recovery it asks me if I want to "root" the device?
Aren't these roms already rooted?

Where I can download the miui camera modified?o.o

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk