[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

test build looks ok , headset also, I am missing working buttons but this is common problem in all 4.4 roms...

Reactions: M1cha
what's a "big power consumption" for you?
and please show wakelock reports and battery stats.

I had one of these "big power consumption" moments, too! After my battery went for like 3-5 days with normal discharge. Today it went from 100 to 0 in around 5 hours with being very hot in my pocket..
Also charging in my car while running gps stopped working (it drained around 10% while driving, normaly i gain 15% on the same route with miui)

Recharging now and hope to get some logs! Any apps you could recommend to help me collect the right logs?

update to 2014-01-03:
HAL updates and OTA support.
Ota = cm updater app??? :/
And how it will detect right system partition, cuz if it detect the current active system partition to boot and I'm in system0, and I set system1 as default to boot, it should install it on system1 or 0 ???

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

It doesn't support live install like MIUI updater. It reboots into CWM to install it.
And in CWM you can select which system u want to install to.

You may be right that this could be automated somehow.

It doesn't support live install like MIUI updater. It reboots into CWM to install it.
And CWM knows everything about dualboot support.
Wait a bit.... So it' s Like cm updater app or it cm updater app? And how cwm will find system partition where cm is installed ?

it IS cm updater, not just "like"...
And u still have to manually select the partition.

it IS cm updater, not just "like"...
And u still have to manually select the partition.
OK, ciz in my ROMs I use ROM manager to update via ota but I never tryed with this phone ;) . and did u edit cm updater to select files in ur server or what else? Just curious :D

Anyone got the FM radio (spirit) working? I see (and hear) the same thing..nothing! I can controle the radio and even see the graphics of the receiption but don't hear anythink.

What could the problem be?

Tried phoning my wife (twice) using the new 20140103 version (dirty flashed over a clean 20131229 install) and she said that there was an echo of everything she said, with a delay of about 1 second. I dirty flashed the previous version and the echo went away.

:(

Tim

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

update to 2014-01-03:
HAL updates and OTA support.
Hello M1cha,
how is this build related to the "test build"?
I mean: does it contain the same changes to the audio subsystem or it still makes sense to keep using the test build for a while?
Thank you!

its great to see all these updates...I haven't been here for a while. Will try the latest CM11 right now.

btw @M1cha, are there any news from CM team about official MI2 support?

Tried phoning my wife (twice) using the new 20140103 version (dirty flashed over a clean 20131229 install) and she said that there was an echo of everything she said, with a delay of about 1 second. I dirty flashed the previous version and the echo went away.

:(

Tim

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Do you have the same problem with the test build?

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_Submitting_A_Port It says that the submitting will take couples of weeks. :)
Once you have sent your email, expect a good amount of time to pass before a reply. This can take a couple of weeks. Your device will be reviewed. If things need to be changed, a conversation will start with you to help guide you through the process of being accepted. If your device is rejected, you will get a detailed response as to why. Not all devices will be accepted. Keep this in mind.