[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

About the wakelocks:
With WLD i'm getting (on Kernel Wakelock page):
sns_async_ev_wakelock + msm_hsic_host with around 75% of time consumed. With google i looks like the Nexus 4 had the same problem!

PS: I'm still on the last years build, no time to update yet!

Tried phoning my wife (twice) using the new 20140103 version (dirty flashed over a clean 20131229 install) and she said that there was an echo of everything she said, with a delay of about 1 second. I dirty flashed the previous version and the echo went away.

:(

Tim

This happened also to me with last build. On my side, audio was perfectly clear but on other side there was an echo of speaker 's voice...

Edit: i forgot to say that was a clean install!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

I don't know if I am the only one with this issue. But when I am calling, the screen goes black and locked. It s almost impossible to unlock it.

I have the same issue echo when i call someone, with experimental and this last build, with the 29/12 i don't have that problem.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I had this problem in the past (with cm10.2).
I "fixed" it by placing a piece of tape over the back microphone (beside the flash light).
You can try to see if it is that or not by putting a finger right on the microphone while calling.
I'm very interested in knowing if it's the same for you both or not.

Reactions: M1cha
With the 03/12 i have problems with signal, the icons are orange (wifi and radio) but if i browse some pages and i use whatsapp facebook app works ok, if i want to use google play or sync contacts etc that doesn't work.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

@M1cha, found the bug under cm updater: it flash ROM on system0 automatically: uploading a video for tomorrow

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nope it seems they are ignoring us :)
Hi M1cha,

I really much appreciate your work (sent you a few bucks some weeks ago).
Your achievements fit for our phones are awesome.

Did you think about joining the omnirom team yet? It is developed by a team which lives the open source spirit.

best regards
han I sen

I had this problem in the past (with cm10.2).
I "fixed" it by placing a piece of tape over the back microphone (beside the flash light).
You can try to see if it is that or not by putting a finger right on the microphone while calling.
I'm very interested in knowing if it's the same for you both or not.

Mmm that trick didn't solve the problem, at least in my case... :( didn't try experimental build but previous rom was working great! Maybe something related to radio?

Mmm that trick didn't solve the problem, at least in my case... :( didn't try experimental build but previous rom was working great! Maybe something related to radio?

Nope I think It's a alsa mixer problem(audio)

I installed today 3/1 build and it's working fine. For me it's the first time that I don't have the microphone noises problem (i had them also on 29/12 the first CM11 I used and in all CM10.2 roms) - it's a great improvement, thanks!
Also I've noticed that speaker sound got louder, in my opinion, better.

For me the battery is very poor comparing to WIUI

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk