[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I dont want to flash from the begining. Hope dirty flash works. downloading now. Thanks Linuxx
Normally u don't need to wipe your data. except you change from/to a very different ROM like PAC->cm11

R U Kidding me??? :( , Ok again got that annoying status 7 error. M1cha or Linuxx can u please explain the fact here. Last time i got error, i flashed M1cha CWM recovery on top of mine. and that time flashing worked. i thought that my recovery was outdated. and now again today the same problem? I dont have necessary files for fastboot in my laptop so cant flash using Aries tool kit as suggested by M1cha.
and why there is no problem on flashing Mokee OS? dont really understand. :(

R U Kidding me??? :( , Ok again got that annoying status 7 error. M1cha or Linuxx can u please explain the fact here. Last time i got error, i flashed M1cha CWM recovery on top of mine. and that time flashing worked. i thought that my recovery was outdated. and now again today the same problem? I dont have necessary files for fastboot in my laptop so cant flash using Aries tool kit as suggested by M1cha.
Ufffffffffffff why people can't understand the word "read"???? If u READ u must update ur recovery via fastboot/ariestoolkit

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: dextructor
Ufffffffffffff why people can't understand the word "read"???? If u READ u must update ur recovery via fastboot/ariestoolkit

Sent from my nexus 7

Why so rudely? The OP of M1cha's CWM does not say anything about fastboot:

Installation:

1. Download latest recovery-signed-***.zip
2. Copy the file as “update.zip” in the root directory of your sdcard
3. Reboot into recovery and install the zip file

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

Reactions: treiliert
How are you updating your ROM? All you have to do is boot into recovery (you can turn this on in the developer/reboot options), flash the new rom zip file, flash google apps zip and clear the cache and dalvik cache. There is no need to wipe data or reflash the recovery unless you change to a drastically different ROM.

I'm testing the latest version from linuxx (02-02) and only configured the google account, installed MIUI launcher(only app installed) and set expanded desktop... The battery drain over night(6h 30min) was from 88% to 74% with Phone idle in the top.
Thats too much or I'm wrong?

which gapps do u use? I can't recommend paranoid gapps anymore. there are official CM11 gapps on the wiki.

which gapps do u use? I can't recommend paranoid gapps anymore. there are official CM11 gapps on the wiki.

M1cha
I've downloaded PA micro gapps because you put them in the opening thread. They are the problem? How?

Installation:

I understand the instruction properly bro. I guess M1cha put that instruction for those who are installing CWM for the first time in their device. I already have CWM installed. so whenever i try to install the recovery i m to select system 1 or system 2. Dont understand this crappy thing. I mean its good to have two system, but why on earth updating recovery will require to choose between system 1 or system 1?
Thanks buddy, for trying to help me. But sadly i switched to Mokee OS, which didnt give me any error.

How are you updating your ROM? All you have to do is boot into recovery (you can turn this on in the developer/reboot options), flash the new rom zip file, flash google apps zip and clear the cache and dalvik cache. There is no need to wipe data or reflash the recovery unless you change to a drastically different ROM.
Yes, i tried to update the rom like this- downloaded the rom zip file, put that on my SD card, reboot to recovery, choose flash zip from sdcard, selected the rom zip file, next choose system 2 as i have Wiui installed in my system 1, flashing process started, after a few seconds giving ''some changes in meta data not applied, status 7 error'' or something like that popped up.

I tried flashing from the begining again by factory reset, wiping data and cache, same problem.

After Linuxx told to use either fastboot or Aries tool kit, tried to installed aries tool kit but failed. dont know why- this is what i did-
installed aries tool kit apk in my device, launched and followed the steps like- enabled developers options and usb debugging. I have aries tool kit file downloaded in my laptop, executed install.bat while my phone was still connected. script finished installing and when i press any key to continue after installation a msg popped up in red- ''If u are seeing this msg, then the tool kit is not installed properly, plz try again or something.''

I m using windows 8.1 in my laptop. anyways, never mind, i m fine without CM. After failing i flashed Mokee in my system 2 and its working fine.

thanks.

Does someone else get any MMS issue? I had set the correct apn for my phone provider. But my phone still try to send an MMS without sucess it still appear in message app but without any error.

Edit : that was a manipulation error, I shoul just put the MMS APN with type "mms" and not "default, supl, mms"
Anyway thanks =)

Last edited:
Yes, i tried to update the rom like this- downloaded the rom zip file, put that on my SD card, reboot to recovery, choose flash zip from sdcard, selected the rom zip file, next choose system 2 as i have Wiui installed in my system 1, flashing process started, after a few seconds giving ''some changes in meta data not applied, status 7 error'' or something like that popped up.

I tried flashing from the begining again by factory reset, wiping data and cache, same problem.

After Linuxx told to use either fastboot or Aries tool kit, tried to installed aries tool kit but failed. dont know why- this is what i did-
installed aries tool kit apk in my device, launched and followed the steps like- enabled developers options and usb debugging. I have aries tool kit file downloaded in my laptop, executed install.bat while my phone was still connected. script finished installing and when i press any key to continue after installation a msg popped up in red- ''If u are seeing this msg, then the tool kit is not installed properly, plz try again or something.''

I m using windows 8.1 in my laptop. anyways, never mind, i m fine without CM. After failing i flashed Mokee in my system 2 and its working fine.

thanks.

No install.bat, I need to change the URL on the app, my fault.
Go to related thread (see my signature) and download from it and read the tutorial to setup Adb and fastboot with windows and ariestoolkit.

Does someone else get any MMS issue? I had set the correct apn for my phone provider. But my phone still try to send an MMS without sucess it still appear in message app but without any error.

Edit : that was a manipulation error, I shoul just put the MMS APN with type "mms" and not "default, supl, mms"
Anyway thanks =)
Cm bug, there are some commits with fix that will ne merged soon

Sent from my nexus 7

Installation:

That cause a lot of problems related to dualboot, since miui recovery apply it on system partition not on recovery partition and cwm will have some problems. The best way to fix this is areistoolkit/fastboot.
And if u install wiui update your recovery via fast boot/Aries toolkit cuz Wiui install an old version which is not working with kk

Sent from my nexus 7

M1cha
I've downloaded PA micro gapps because you put them in the opening thread. They are the problem? How?
I'm using pa gapps since the beginning and I'm facing lags, battery drains etc. As far as I could see there aren't any wakelocks or anything - just a faster draining battery.
And I don't know what else except gapps could cause this. I'll switch to CM gapps soon to check if it will be better then.

Reactions: Riichard63
I'm using pa gapps since the beginning and I'm facing lags, battery drains etc. As far as I could see there aren't any wakelocks or anything - just a faster draining battery.
And I don't know what else except gapps could cause this. I'll switch to CM gapps soon to check if it will be better then.
I switched to them with a full wipe and i changed system partition (from system1 to system0) they're working fine

Sent from my nexus 7

Any news regarding the OTG issue? I tried the AOSP KK ROM on my Mi2s and it works! Then I switched back to your Cm 11 because is greatly modded! But OTG would be useful for me!

Thanks anyway guys for your unbelievable job! ;-)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk