[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

After about 8 hours running the testing rom (with ART) I must say that the battery looks MUCH better than the previous one (5/2/2014).
Here are some screenshots of the remaining wakelocks:
Screenshot_2014-02-08-16-45-35.png Screenshot_2014-02-08-16-46-16.png Screenshot_2014-02-08-16-46-54.png

do you have a mi2s? maybe non working otg is mhl related like charging problem was.
do you have the headphone problem on stable cm11, too? Sounds like a audio HAL problem.
Yup. I have the mi2s. I assume everyone using this ROM would or it wouldn't let them install it?

I've used the last four or five versions versions posted by you M1cha (thanks for all your and Linuxx's time BTW) and the microphone has never worked in calls with headphones plugged in). I had various issues with people being able to hear themselves talking and me/them being too quiet, but that has been solved with the last couple of releases.

The OTG problem could be my cable I suppose, I've never used it before for OTG. I just found it in my box of cables. My other devices that support OTG use mini-USB or the samsung wide plug. I'll order a new one on Ebay just in case it's the cable. It works fine with a plug I bought recently that lets me power it from another source.

Yup. I have the mi2s. I assume everyone using this ROM would or it wouldn't let them install it?

I've used the last four or five versions versions posted by you M1cha (thanks for all your and Linuxx's time BTW) and the microphone has never worked in calls with headphones plugged in). I had various issues with people being able to hear themselves talking and me/them being too quiet, but that has been solved with the last couple of releases.

The OTG problem could be my cable I suppose, I've never used it before for OTG. I just found it in my box of cables. My other devices that support OTG use mini-USB or the samsung wide plug. I'll order a new one on Ebay just in case it's the cable. It works fine with a plug I bought recently that lets me power it from another source.
OK i think my phone may be magic or urs has problems
1- mic is working fine
2-otg works well

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

1- mic is working fine
2-otg works well

By "mic works fine" I assume you mean you can make calls using headphones to listen and talking into the phone itself and not using a headset or the phone without anything plugged into it right?

By "mic works fine" I assume you mean you can make calls using headphones to listen and talking into the phone itself and not using a headset or the phone without anything plugged into it right?
Bit of an update. I've tried three different sets of headphones. Whenever I plug them in, the microphone on the phone stops working in calls and voice recorder. The second I unplug the headphones (even in the middle of a recording) the phone mic works fine. It's as though the device can't tell the difference between headphones and a headset. Is there a setting/app anywhere I can force it to realise I'm using headphones and not a headset? I even tried the phone outside of the plastic back cover in case that was stopping the headphones from plugging in correctly.

1- mic is working fine
2-otg works well

OMFG!!! My USB OTG works fine! I managed to find another cable and it works fine with no issues. The USB OTG cable I was using before must have been broken! :( Now this ROM is working perfectly for me except for the headphones/phone mic issue.

Sorry for being an idiot!

OMFG!!! My USB OTG works fine! I managed to find another cable and it works fine with no issues. The USB OTG cable I was using before must have been broken! :( Now this ROM is working perfectly for me except for the headphones/phone mic issue.

Sorry for being an idiot!
I didn't touch my OTG cable for 6 months (and before I didn't use it much) but then it had defective contacts.
I think it's due to the quality of such cables :p

I didn't touch my OTG cable for 6 months (and before I didn't use it much) but then it had defective contacts.
I think it's due to the quality of such cables :p
Lol. Yeah cheap micro-usb cables don't tend to last long. I like Nokia ones, they tend to be solid. I bought a load of cheap micro-usb cables to use thinking as it's digital data it doesn't matter and I think all of them didn't work or broke within a few months!

5.2.2014 build (CPU Interactive)
Dalvik
mava5etu.jpg

ART
ahydatej.jpg

Again back, from MoKee OS. Fast, smooth, stable, but without that fantastic features which MK have like screen record or DL and UL in notification bar.

@Sterver:
For Screen Record see the Xposed module GravityBox [KK] / Power tweaks.
For DL in notification bar see the Xposed module Network speed indicator. No UL though.

Lol, I forget Xposed... Thanks MiKhan

However, I'm back on MK because I was experimenting with CM and I ''killed'' it :D... I restore CWM backup of MK, because I'm lazy to restore everything again on CM :D maybe sometime today I'll do it.

I have an interesting graph to show. I lost 30% battery life while it is sleeping for 9 hours.
May I know how to take a screenshot? I googled it, power button + volume down doesnt work.
BTW, OTG works fine here :)

Edit: I have the new 7/2/2014 build + CM gapps, and only 3 more installed apps (adblock plus, dual boot switch and airdroid)
I left my phone at 90% before I go to sleep, after 10 hours I checked my phone, it is at 60%.
Screenshot_2014_02_09_11_54_15.png

Other screenshots I put it in a link: http://postimg.org/gallery/96ydoqk0/131ce6b3/
I feel that I got better battery life in the previous build 5/2/2014

Last edited:
M1cha

Your latest TEST edition(02-07) is doing great! This night(6h) was 6% of drain.
Yesterday I don't know if was a bug in your build, but after 14 hours of using CM I switched to MIUI and the battery that was 80% in CM was 4% on MIUI:confused:

Is there anyone who uses Team Viewer here? Man, after seeing all this comment, i really want to try this rom. But i cant. I tried everything to get Aries toolkit work on my Laptop but failed. So i m unable to update my CWM and hence unable to use the rom.
@linuxx i have followed ur tutorial about aries toolkit but its not working for me. Downloaded the whole package from your tut including Adb files, recoveries etc. put them in a single folder. enabled developer options and usbdebugging, and then tried to install aries tool kit. But it fails. On device manager i cant see any android device, Only thing i see is Mi2 with exclamatory sign. tried updating driver but failed. I think i dont have proper driver installed.

Is there anyone who uses Team Viewer here? Man, after seeing all this comment, i really want to try this rom. But i cant. I tried everything to get Aries toolkit work on my Laptop but failed. So i m unable to update my CWM and hence unable to use the rom.
@linuxx i have followed ur tutorial about aries toolkit but its not working for me. Downloaded the whole package from your tut including Adb files, recoveries etc. put them in a single folder. enabled developer options and usbdebugging, and then tried to install aries tool kit. But it fails. On device manager i cant see any android device, Only thing i see is Mi2 with exclamatory sign. tried updating driver but failed. I think i dont have proper driver installed.
Me. But not now.... Contact me via hangout
Http:/ google.com/+JoeyRizzoli/

Reactions: David Bevi

You need to install miflash drivers, aries toolkit doesn't include them (just look in the forum for it). If you don't find them just ask ;-)

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

You need to install miflash drivers, aries toolkit doesn't include them (just look in the forum for it). If you don't find them just ask ;-)

It have adb andò fast boot

Sent from my nexus 7

I'll soon test this as well. Noticed on build from 2013 that battery van suddenly die (around 10%), hopefully this can be fixed in future.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

And when the phone is power off and connected with the charger , press the power button the first time will turn the screen on and show the battery status , but the next time the phone's screen cannot be lighted up . Have to Long Press the power button to restart .

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Ok, downloaded Mi2flashtool and it seems to solve the issue. didnt make ariestool kit to work, but flashed recovery using fastboot command. :D Using 5.2.14 built with CM gapps, lets see how it works for me. So far, so smooth and gotta say blazing fast.

@M1cha , since you are providing a great support to this community i was wandering any plan on cooking OMNI Rom for Mi2s? Looking forwards to it.

Reactions: dextructor