[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

OK, but why is it still running in background, if I'm using another launcher?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
What makes you think Trebuchet is still running?
Once you choose Nova as a default launcher, it tells you to manually kill Trebuchet since it assumes you have had it running.
After reboot, Trebuchet should definitely not be in memory.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB. Use "like" button if you want to thank me.

Try to use app op to block some wakelocks from apps like k9mail, if u want a good tutorial u can find in on cyanogenmoditalia.it blog (I see u're Italian like me :D)

It might be even better to check the settings in K9 Mail so that it does not sync email so often.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB. Use "like" button if you want to thank me.

msm_hsic_host could be a mhl problem. I'll fix mhl soon maybe it fill fix this.
I dunno about sns_async_ev_wakelock. according to google it's "normal". some say it's caused by google now.
I don't use Google now.

What makes you think Trebuchet is still running?
Once you choose Nova as a default launcher, it tells you to manually kill Trebuchet since it assumes you have had it running.
After reboot, Trebuchet should definitely not be in memory.

I think it's still running because android offers me the option to terminate it (in the applications settings).

It might be even better to check the settings in K9 Mail so that it does not sync email so often.

It is currently working in "push" mode, so it does not normally poll for new mails.
The strangest thing, anyway, is that the duration of the battery, in my case, can vary a lot from day to day, even though I use the phone more or less in the same way...

@Giangiva check your client, u just posted 5 messages(instead of 3 ) :D
I noticed it, but I don't know how to delete the extra messages... :-(
I think the problem was in my... finger: I pushed "send" twice...

Hum, yes the battery life is not really good, juste using my chronometer for a practical work I lost arround 30%.
But anyway, no other bug, you guys did such great work.
Now I'm a proud owner of a Xiaoni Mi2S running android 4.4.2.

YAAAAAA

@M1cha, i think i found a bug with the volume panel style. The expandable option change to normal when the phone is restarted even when the volume option says "expandable"

y9urydap.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

@M1cha, i think i found a bug with the volume panel style. The expandable option change to normal when the phone is restarted even when the volume option says "expandable"

y9urydap.jpg

I had this problem. I think it was because of GravityBox, since I didn't bother to change the same setting in it. I then changed to extended panel in system AND GB settings and now it works like it should.

Reactions: gabrielo
msm_hsic_host could be a mhl problem. I'll fix mhl soon maybe it fill fix this.
I dunno about sns_async_ev_wakelock. according to google it's "normal". some say it's caused by google now.
Teorically Google fixed the wakelock with play services 4.2.2 and the last gnow.... BTW u can use appops to block some wakleocks

y9urydap.jpg

It's useless tell us cm bugs, lol we work on kernel side, the rom side it's from cyngn

@M1cha
My battery performance wasn't really good:(... Hope that data helps in the development.

Mi-2 with BM-20
build 02-09 + CM gapps
dalvik
Xposed + Gravity KK
MIUI launcher, Viper and ROM Toolbox

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

I'll try latter 02-07 that was the best I can remember or should try the @linuxx M3?

Last edited:
There are problems with bluetooth. I sent one 20MB file, but 10 minutes later I was just prints the 3%. As I understand it Mi2S is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 with 20Mb speeds are less than 1 minute 30 seconds

Hello!
I've still not installed any non MIUI rom on my Mi2S, but I've just registered to say thanks to @M1cha for all his great work, really hope you keep developing for Mi2/Mi2S for a long time.
I'll install this rom when it gets quite stable and mhl works, in the meantime I'll keep visiting this thread.
Thanks again!

Reactions: M1cha
I think it's still running because android offers me the option to terminate it (in the applications settings).

In such a case, try to "freeze" Trebuchet in Titanium Backup.

Charging problems with 09 release. Restarting phone with charger pluged solved the issue for a while. This happend two times in one day.
MI2 16GB

It seems that the CM kernel needs some improvement... Wiped all, and the setup was all the same with the addition of franco kernel(thanks again @M1cha for the development of Mi-2)

Mi-2 with BM-20
build 02-09 + CM gapps + franco kernel
dalvik
Xposed + Gravity KK
MIUI launcher, Viper and ROM Toolbox
0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png