[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

The 02/27 update is barely usable, everything is sloppy on ART and feels like the processor is clocked at 384 MHz.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The 02/27 update is barely usable, everything is sloppy on ART and feels like the processor is clocked at 384 MHz.

Switch to dalvik, as everyone say art is unstable itself, on dalvik it's good

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello @M1cha 14/02 release most stable rom so far for me.
Today i have one problem solved killing the exchange service but maybe helps you, so here you have some screens.

uploadfromtaptalk1393677583736.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393677604978.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393677636897.jpg

Thanks for your work it's amazing.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Switch to dalvik, as everyone say art is unstable itself, on dalvik it's good

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Despite that, I have experienced strangely little bugs on ART. I thought it could mess my whole system, but every of ~150 apps installed on my phone except one (which is not very useful anyway) works perfectly.

I've seen the list of apps that don't run on ART, there are very few apps, nothing too big.

the fact it works doesn't mean it works good :)
One example is the decrease of battery life
But why is ART working fine on Moonlight and Cofface ROM's?
Cofface latest version has (for me) the best battery life of all kitkat ROM's.
And I have ART enabled...

Hey i am on m1chas last version but my mic is not working in hangout video chat :/
Has everyone else this problem?
Is this an CM11 problem?

@Paulus123, so, I think, this is the most important difference.
@mischler, hmm, I had this problem month ago but now I don't know how it is. Maybe still not working... Have you tried any headset?

Hello,

i have retested this CM11 with 02-27 but the kernel is not 100% stable like others. But good news, the antutu benchmark is far better than before with 26300 pts (last 22000 pts for me on 02-14).
In fact, i cannot for example restore my apps from TitaniumBackup, it hangs on many apps like previous builds and if i kill TB, instant reboot. So i installed Mokee last kernel to bench and i have no problem, no FC at boot and very stable.

hello, this morning, i have rebooted my phone and the premanent FC "com.system.ui" is still present, another reboot is OK.

hello, this morning, i have rebooted my phone and the premanent FC "com.system.ui" is still present, another reboot is OK.
Hm, I got this when I installed Xposed with GravityBox, but reboot didn't helped and I had to reflash ROM. When I tried it again (Xposed and GravityBox) it was same. So, I'm again back on MoKee :/.

Just want to say, that i really like this build. (02-27)
no android gui fc so far, also no missed-alarms alarmclock notification spam as on 02-14 build.
batterylife 23h /4:20 screen is also really nice.

thanks
which battery do you use? 2000 or 3100 mAh?