[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

M4 ? what is that bro ? why r u saying it is the last unofficial build ?
M4= I'm following cm release schedule, today is m4 day for official devices and i've build m4 for us too, I added cm ota system, so when the first official build appear, u'll able to update without any problem

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I made a mistake, trying to downgrade to 14/02 version without wiping, like an update but now it's bootlooping =/

Oh okay M1cha thanks for the information ^^ I tried to format only system for not loosing anything but not it's not working at all.

import charging/battery fixes from 4.1 kernel
Does it mean that when I reboot the phone it will assure the battery percentage correct?

Last edited:
Waiting for the official one, still on 14/02.

M1cha, will the official CM use your kernel? Will they keep the features like gamma calibration?

Hum I don't know why but the last build is really slow.
But anyway thanks =)
I can confirm (with Dalvik). Everything seems a bit laggy but it's not too bad. Otherwise it's a great rom. If the lag is fixed, it will be the best rom out there imo, certainly when you install the MIUI camera port from M1cha.

This is a clean install btw.

Yes that's why I keep using the 14/02 version waiting for the first official release.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

I can confirm (with Dalvik). Everything seems a bit laggy but it's not too bad. Otherwise it's a great rom. If the lag is fixed, it will be the best rom out there imo, certainly when you install the MIUI camera port from M1cha.

This is a clean install btw.
That laggyness is what I was talking about In past. I have this with all kitkat ROMs including Ivan's aosp.

Reactions: paulrlz
That laggyness is what I was talking about In past. I have this with all kitkat ROMs including Ivan's aosp.

yes, there is a tangible performance difference between xiaomi mi2s and my lg g tab running cm11. Same hardware, but the gtab have fhd screen, and is faster.

yes, there is a tangible performance difference between xiaomi mi2s and my lg g tab running cm11. Same hardware, but the gtab have fhd screen, and is faster.
hopefully 4.5 will fix this. I have no idea what the problem is. cm10.2 is extremely smooth

Reactions: paulrlz
m1cha you update the rom with the new kernel source (if show up from xiaomi) when the miui is updated to 4.4?
This (and every m1cha ROMs) use his kernel, Ivan cofface and other uses xiaomi kernel, those project/ROMs are very different each other, u can't flash cofface cm11 over this and vice versa, for example ;)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

This (and every m1cha ROMs) use his kernel, Ivan cofface and other uses xiaomi kernel, those project/ROMs are very different each other, u can't flash cofface cm11 over this and vice versa, for example ;)

But you can flash for example ivans kernel from his aosp rom on cofface cyamogenmod? Is the same right?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

But you can flash for example ivans kernel from his aosp rom on cofface cyamogenmod? Is the same right?

Hem, every ROM that's not from m1cha and me is using Ivan kernel so it's useless to flash Ivan kernel over Ivan kernel :p

Hem, every ROM that's not from m1cha and me is using Ivan kernel so it's useless to flash Ivan kernel over Ivan kernel :p

Not really..cofface use your own kernel, lovemrd you own.. Of course all of their is based on ivans sources.. Btw, use caf version if you wanna flash over cyanogen mod.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Not really..cofface use your own kernel, lovemrd you own.. Of course all of their is based on ivans sources.. Btw, use caf version if you wanna flash over cyanogen mod.

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
I had a galaxy s plus before and i could just flash other custom kernels over for example cyanogenmod, slimbean, etc. Same thing goes for my friends nexus 4. Its a shame that we arent using just 1 source so everything would be compatible! :(

This ( m1cha ROnel, Ivan cofface and other uses xiaomi kernel, those project/ROMs are very different each other, u can't flash cofface cm11 over this and vice versa, for example ;)

This isnt what i meant. If xiaomi will do a good job we have new libs for everything camera and ril included

hopefully 4.5 will fix this. I have no idea what the problem is. cm10.2 is extremely smooth

Indeed. The smoothest experience I had with my Mi2S was with latest Pacman build (Android 4.3) and the most feature friendly (CM+AOKP+PA goodness!!). But the battery drain and slow wifi were a show-stopper. Are you planning to backport your latest KK kernel improvements (especially, the battery drainage fixes) to JB?

By the way, no weekly release of Pacman 4.4 rom yet? The download links for aries version in their website still points to last year´s release (4.3)