[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

m1cha i don't have atmel (i think, because i dont have phantom touches but simple poor quality of touch) but very good work.

Well this ROM is running very smoothly for me : )
Much more so than ROMs based on Ivan's kernel.
The battery life isn't as good, but I think it's better than it used to be, will have to test further.
Using apps like CPU Spy Reborn, it is evident that this ROM idles frequently on the maximum 1728 MHz frequency.
On Ivan's ROM the lower frequencies are the ones that are used the most.
Also, the battery temp sensor reports the correct temp, last time I've used this ROM it was 10c higher than it should be for some reason.
So cheers on that : )

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Well this ROM is running very smoothly for me : )
Much more so than ROMs based on Ivan's kernel.
The battery life isn't as good, but I think it's better than it used to be, will have to test further.
Using apps like CPU Spy Reborn, it is evident that this ROM idles frequently on the maximum 1728 MHz frequency.
On Ivan's ROM the lower frequencies are the ones that are used the most.
Also, the battery temp sensor reports the correct temp, last time I've used this ROM it was 10c higher than it should be for some reason.
So cheers on that : )

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Seems to be a Mi2s problem because my phone always is in deepsleep or 300mhz

uploadfromtaptalk1395349979940.jpg

Thats my with MI2s but on nightlyy (linuxx) from 15-03

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

pls post dmesg from cm11 with default (working) kernel, too.
Dmesg, immediately after boot and sim's pin code inserted, with the working cm11 kernel (your latest build 19/03).

Attachments

• dmesg.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 176
Dmesg, immediately after boot and sim's pin code inserted, with the working cm11 kernel (your latest build 19/03).
you don't have atmel touchscreen. you have a synaptics.
I've disabled this touchscreen in my test kernels for testing that's why it doesn't work for you.

Anyway I'm happy that it's not a problem of the new driver and you shouldn't have ghost touches btw.

Hello,
thanks for your great work on cm11.

I installed your latest cm11 build and it works so far ok.
Only issues I encounter is that it says "wlan activating" but wlan is never activated and it's also not possible do cancal this.
And I also get the message "Clock has been terminated".

I have TDB enabled and have oon system1 WIUI and on system2 CM11.

Hope someone can give me some advice :confused:

I have a Mi2 32GB

you don't have atmel touchscreen. you have a synaptics.
I've disabled this touchscreen in my test kernels for testing that's why it doesn't work for you.

Anyway I'm happy that it's not a problem of the new driver and you shouldn't have ghost touches btw.
Thanks for your investigation.
Unfortunately I DO have ghost touches and, at times, they are very bad... :-(

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Then let's hope that my new driver doesn't have these problems because that would mean that it's a software problem.

Reactions: Giangiva
Hello,
thanks for your great work on cm11.

I installed your latest cm11 build and it works so far ok.
Only issues I encounter is that it says "wlan activating" but wlan is never activated and it's also not possible do cancal this.
And I also get the message "Clock has been terminated".

I have TDB enabled and have oon system1 WIUI and on system2 CM11.

Hope someone can give me some advice :confused:

I have a Mi2 32GB
can you post your logs please? maybe the new wlan config causes some problems on your device.

here are the logs from my Mi2 32GB

hope I made them correctly with the terminal emulator

Attachments

• dmesg.txt
    128 KB · Views: 312
  • logcat.txt
    440.4 KB · Views: 591
you made the dmesg dump way too late. everything before 500s has been deleted already.

hello M1cha! i brick my stock screen on mi2s and buy new from aliexpress with very big sensitivity on dirt and water, my screen must be always clear for good working, so when i found your touchscreen fix i'm very surprised and test it now, 1st patсh working very very bad, i can't use my device, screen did not listen, and then touch stopped working completely, reboot did not help, had to fall back on the stock kernel, everything works again as needed, after that i test 4 patсh and first time it working very good, but after 20 minutes it repeats itself as the first patch...
So Please do not add this patch in the main core, releasing it separately, because I and the same "lucky man" like me, with sensitive screens, will not be able to continue use your build of cm11 :(:(:(
I hope you understand my bad english:)

@bzz11g please post your dmesg logs especially after the problems start.
and do the same with working kernel(after these 20min) maybe the ts has some problems and the old driver reflashes the firmware or sth like that.