[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

that's why i hate pilz, on every device it cause tons of problems
Doesn't seem to cause any problems for me, perhaps I should go back to stock cwm just in case lol

Edit: I've also just experienced one of those random reboots.

last_kmsg attached.

Attachments

• last_kmsg.txt
    220.4 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
This is the first iterarion Of this rom that is genuinely abe to be used daily.Over the course of the 4 days that i have been using this rom i have not seen any bugs.Battery life is decent and i am able to use the phone with no worries .Job very well done to all involved in the development of the rom.

Reactions: dnle71
Today is a little silent I think. Maybe there is a surprise that will occur some time. :p
Nope...
When something is coming the world speak. When everything is fine no one has nothing to say ;)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Those who get random reboots, did you flash with philz cwm?
I've got both ghost touches and random reboots.
I flashed using the last M1cha's cwm (not the one with touch drivers).

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Been using @M1cha 's 2014-03-19 build for a few days.

Very smooth and Quiet stable, but I do have experienced a few reboots while tring to start an app. Most likely after wipe the app data, but it just happens so randomly I tried for a few times but never succesfully reproduced this problem. (like a soft reboot, only CM boot animation, no white MI logo)

Battery life is acceptable while phone idle (screen off, deep sleep), but bettery drains pretty fast while using the phone (about 6 hours use time) comparing to the last ROM I used (ivan's AOSP 4.4.2, about 8 hours use time). Android System & Android OS uses more battery than the apps I'm acturally using, why?

FM Radio works pretty fine, but could you add a feature to use it without plug in a headphone? I'm aware that the audio quality might be worse if I don't plug in a headphone but it could be really useful if I can't find a headphone nearby.

Still unable to set Maximum CPU frequency I'm tring to set cpu as min 384MHz/ max 918MHz / INTERACTIVE to save more battery, it seems to work at first, but could change itself to a higher level, some level isn't even selectable for me. Regardless if I check "Set on boot", it just changes. Sometimes after reboot, sometimes just changes without a reboot.

The "Speed limited to 50KB/S while using proxy/vpn" problem I mentioned before is gone, at least it doesn't happen to me anymore.

@M1cha , I made a banner for your ROM, not very nice, but hope you like, use it if your like. ;)

I have a suggestion, attach your post link of CM10.2, CM11, CWM, etc... in your signature, so we can find your work quickly =)

mi2s-cm.jpg

Last edited:
Strange had 2 shutdowns and couldn't power on. Remove battery/hang on power enabled boot ( battery was 46%). If I flash this ROM procedure is 1. wipe data /reset 2. Install cm11 3. Gapps. Is this correct? No need to wipe dalvik cache right?

CM mix Android XD, this just take me a little hours, compare to your work, I don't think need to put my name :)

View attachment 7588
Can u make a wallpaper with that cid mix? I love it
On topic. I have used this ROM for 2 days as a daily driver no reboot. Also I haven't seen much difference between mokee and m1chas cm11 like other people said... Anyways thanks m1cha for your work.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk