[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I've found a bug. If I keep wifi on while driving and playing music with playerpro the phone always reboot after couple of minutes. It never reboot if wifi is off.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
And if u don't drive?

BTW if u use Apollo does it reboot?

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: erlkönig
It's only when I move far, it doesn't reboot if I stay around connected to a wifi. It did the same thing some minutes ago, without listening music. But anyway it's not a big issue :)

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Guys, can i use infinite scroll pages? i mean i want to be able scroll without limit on my homescreen.
Is there any settings on the launcher, because i can not found any setting for it?

Add a file called .nomedia inside the folder and reboot :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Linuxx,
great Trick. Do you have any advice how I can prevent album art (covers) from the mp3 collection to show up in gallery? Is there any fabulous .nopicture file I could add?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Linuxx,
great Trick. Do you have any advice how I can prevent album art (covers) from the mp3 collection to show up in gallery? Is there any fabulous .nopicture file I could add?

Change song's metadata. You have to use programs like Rithmbox (on linux , dunno on windows maybe media player or vlc may works as well)
Change album name with Sh*ttyPic xD

Ok miui users, it's time to change !!

Say welcome to the new CyanogenMod Theme Engine

6u3evavy.jpg
pa7edupy.jpg

5a4a9eje.jpg

a8u4umup.jpg

ana5aqev.jpg

5a3uru7e.jpg

8e5asudy.jpg

Download >>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByOaHj_Hbn1jNFhtanZGTXRvZVk/edit?usp=sharing

No wipe needed

Last edited:
Hii.. Does someone have answer for my question on post #1779 ?
satyqyty.jpg

i want my scroll can continuous (infinite) if i scroll to the right, it will roll over without stop and same condition if i scroll it to the left also.
How can i do it?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hii.. Does someone have answer for my question on post #1779 ?
satyqyty.jpg

i want my scroll can continuous (infinite) if i scroll to the right, it will roll over without stop and same condition if i scroll it to the left also.
How can i do it?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Not with trebuchet

Change song's metadata. You have to use programs like Rithmbox (on linux , dunno on windows maybe media player or vlc may works as well)
Change album name with Sh*ttyPic xD

That sounds as if I couldn't make my point.
I like the covers, I like it when they show up in lockscreen and in Apollo. I just don't want them mixed with my photo albums, I don't want them to show up in gallery.

That sounds as if I couldn't make my point.
I like the covers, I like it when they show up in lockscreen and in Apollo. I just don't want them mixed with my photo albums, I don't want them to show up in gallery.

OK. Do the opposite thing.
Set song metadata to match album and artist info. Delete album pic and Apollo will download cache files that have the album pic so u won't see anything in gallery

Reactions: principio
The .nomedia file works with pictures too, so you must have covers as separate files, because media server doesn't scan for embedded covers

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk

Am I the only one who experiences really poor WiFi as long as BT is active? That means extremely slow connection, almost impossible to surf the net etc. In the moment I disconnect BT the WiFi is fine again.

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

Am I the only one who experiences really poor WiFi as long as BT is active? That means extremely slow connection, almost impossible to surf the net etc. In the moment I disconnect BT the WiFi is fine again.

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S
BT and Wifi are on the same frequency :)

The .nomedia file works with pictures too, so you must have covers as separate files, because media server doesn't scan for embedded covers

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk
During the years media players have placed cover files in various forms and formats (folder.jpg, name.gif, albumart.gif, somecode.gif) in the album folder. So the .nomedia file is not helpful, as neither the music files would show up.
But I might delete the pictures and let Apollo redownload them.