[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

@linuxx I got the phone working under Windows as well. I'm not sure what caused the problem but sdcard0 permissions were messed up, running in system2/miui corrected the permissions and I'm able to write to the internal memory on both the phone and from Windows under this rom.

When I first started playing around with rom flashing a few months ago I installed the MiFlash package. Before getting the phone to work in Windows under cyanogen I had to remove the device and select to uninstall the Xiaomi Android device driver in device manager before I could access the sdcard from windows.

Thanks for all your and M1cha's hard work - I've been playing around with the phone all night and it's working beautifully.

This was a google choice. Btw you don't understand that the problem is windows not the phone.

Sent from my nexus 7
Maybe not.
I've activated the tdb with Cwm recovery with all the wipes possible (to have the miui on sys2)...after flashing the last cyano in sys1 and connecting to the PC via USB, /android/obb was there, visible to winzozz ...

then it disappeared, I think restoring apps with titanium backup or enabling Android debugging (though if I disable debug, /obb still remains invisible to windows)

On sys2 with miui the same, /obb invisible to windows.

I use adb and Android commander for now. If someone knows a solution, let me know

Maybe not.
I've activated the tdb with Cwm recovery with all the wipes possible (to have the miui on sys2)...after flashing the last cyano in sys1 and connecting to the PC via USB, /android/obb was there, visible to winzozz ...

then it disappeared, I think restoring apps with titanium backup or enabling Android debugging (though if I disable debug, /obb still remains invisible to windows)

On sys2 with miui the same, /obb invisible to windows.

I use adb and Android commander for now. If someone knows a solution, let me know
I was talking about mtp drivers not obb

Sent from my nexus 7

@M1cha / @linuxx: great work!
The ROM is nearly perfect, but I have one problem - the headset buttons do not work (Xiaomi earphones).
Is it a bug? Has anybody else this problem?

We talked a lot about lags in the last few weeks. As you may already know I've fixed this and everything works fine now - well except for me :D

It seems that during kernel development - especially during the experiments to fix the lcd driver I somehow damaged my lcd.
The final proof was that via MHL everything is perfectly smooth.

don't worry, a lagging lcd won't keep me from developing but this totally sucks during daily usage -_-
thx @linuxx for testing
7KP264896A278024E.

Reactions: M1cha
I like cyanonen, but I received several spontaneous restart on cm-11-20140425 and on cm-11-20140510. My MI2S is on the table and suddenly restarts. Is there any log where I found out what was going on. I think it will be some applications.
I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache before install 20140510 and I used Slim_minimal_gapps.4.4.2.build.4.6.zip

Last edited:
I like cyanonen, but I received several spontaneous restart on cm-11-20140425 and on cm-11-20140510. My MI2S is on the table and suddenly restarts. Is there any log where I found out what was going on. I think it will be some applications.
I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache before install 20140510 and I used Slim_minimal_gapps.4.4.2.build.4.6.zip
Were them a soft or hard reboot? (If it show grey mi logo it was hard)
If hard upload on paste.ubuntu.com /proc/last-kmsg (immediately after the reboot)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Were them a soft or hard reboot? (If it show grey mi logo it was hard)
If hard upload on paste.ubuntu.com /proc/last-kmsg (immediately after the reboot)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks. I'm not sure with grey mi logo, I remember only CM logo. I will try it with file.

Thank you again for this nice ROM.

But all my FLAC files can not be played by Apollo nor n7player. These FLAC can be played with no problem in MIUI.

Using latest CWM in WIUI 4.5.9, wiped cache and factory reset, flashed gapps core.

Last edited:
This is the wifi problem that I pointed out on previous release, if you are disconnected and wifi doesn't connect again to the router your device may restart soon. I have the same kind of reboot if I'm connected and I walk away from router with wifi on.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

i am getting hard reboots too, seems like a wifi problems. 10/05 build.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/7456542/
You had a kernel panic, that's why it rebooted. Keep WiFi disabled when you don't use it (profiles may be useful, set "when disconnect from WiFi [name] > set profile" and make a new one with WiFi disabled until m1cha fixes this
4ysahevu.jpg

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk