[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Yes, after every reboot, I didn't realize that this is the triggering event. And yes, with apps installed on SD. So this is obviously a Trebuchet bug. Any idea how to solve?

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S
I repeat. This is the official cm (the only unofficial thing is the name) so there are the cm bugs, we don't fix them, only kernel bugs. Andnread plz, about 2cm above your post someone told u to use Nova as workaround

Sent from my nexus 7

I found a "workaround" for root (no prompt for access)

1)After installing enable the devloper mode
2)Enter the developer mode and disable it... If you return to settings menu you will see the superuser menu
3)Install the latest SuperSU from recovery and reboot again to CM
4)Open SuperSU from drawer and accept the script
5)In the settings of SuperSU select "switch superuser app" and continue
6)Reboot again... You should have now root access!:D

This ROM it's really faster(not seems)! I really like ROM's with more customization and options but speed in this build it's very attractive

Thanks!

I'm about to take the plunge. Any other tips I need to know about? How's it holding up for you?

I'm about to take the plunge. Any other tips I need to know about? How's it holding up for you?
Well that's the fatest and smoothest ROM available for Mi-2(it's insane, believe me). It's far from good in terms of customization, tewaks and other things like AOKP and PA.

Have this bug that don't record videos in 1080p(only in 720p) but I have WIUI KK in the other system for that, and the AAC files crash the system(whatsapp voice recordings and music) Apollo sometimes crash. Have this bug of don't prompt for root, beside it have awesome battery life, the video quality(color calibration) it's much better than MoKee.

I hope that @M1cha update soon with ArchiDroid CM builds:)

Well that's the fatest and smoothest ROM available for Mi-2(it's insane, believe me). It's far from good in terms of customization, tewaks and other things like AOKP and PA.

Have this bug that don't record videos in 1080p(only in 720p) but I have WIUI KK in the other system for that, and the AAC files crash the system(whatsapp voice recordings and music) Apollo sometimes crash. Have this bug of don't prompt for root, beside it have awesome battery life, the video quality(color calibration) it's much better than MoKee.

I hope that @M1cha update soon with ArchiDroid CM builds:)

Thanks for the feedback. I'mma do it!!

For me, the only thing that bothers me is the lack of hands free button support.Other than that, it's a great Rom.

hello everyone! this is my first post here on the forum :)
I'm not a technical genius or anything, just to make that clear
I also have this great phone, and installed the Rom from Micha (thanks for all the great work!)
everything runs smooth, but when I use Vellamo to compare my phone's performance with other phones, I get these results
is there an explanation for these low scores?
thanks!

_20140603_124641.JPG_20140603_124716.JPG

Last edited:
hello everyone! this is my first post here on the forum :)
I'm not a technical genius or anything, just to make that clear
I also have this great phone, and installed the Rom from Micha (thanks for all the great work!)
everything runs smooth, but when I use Vellamo to compare my phone's performance with other phones, I get these results
is there an explanation for these low scores?
thanks!

View attachment 7917 View attachment 7918
Benchmark sucks..

Sent from my nexus 7

My little and fast review of CyanogenMod 11 on my Mi2s for who want to see it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(U can see @M1cha's thoughts about Motorola updates policy too :p)

Last edited:
Link to wallpaper?

Mikey app not working. Error - device not recognized. Working for someone? I have default kernel.
The same here, MiKey is not working - device not recognized. I guess it has the same cause as not properly working buttons on handsfree. With Xiaomi Pistons it reacts only on one of its volume buttons and the reaction is wrong volume down instead of up. Both MiKey and Pistons work fine on MIUI (dual boot). Hope it can be fixed in some future release of this perfect and for me preffered ROM.

(U can see @M1cha's thoughts about Motorola updates policy too :p)
Nice Video, thanks for sharing!
How do you get the floating calculator icon onto the screen? I have tried to figure it out by watching the settings multiple times, but I couldn't figure out which setting made it.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Nice Video, thanks for sharing!
How do you get the floating calculator icon onto the screen? I have tried to figure it out by watching the settings multiple times, but I couldn't figure out which setting made it.

Newer sources. It's a my build, if @micha agrees I'll release an update next days for 4.4.3

Sent from my mi²s

ArchiDroid seems pretty snappy, but I haven't been able to test it fully. I'm not able to regain root, not even with your trick, dextructor, so I haven't restored all my regular settings/apps yet.

It's weird because I had it temporarily and was able to authorize root access to one app before it disappeared.

Swyped from my Mi2S

ArchiDroid seems pretty snappy, but I haven't been able to test it fully. I'm not able to regain root, not even with your trick, dextructor, so I haven't restored all my regular settings/apps yet.

It's weird because I had it temporarily and was able to authorize root access to one app before it disappeared.

Swyped from my Mi2S

Install Philz touch recovery and then inside it restore root,you will have root but you wont be able to restrict it,all apps will used without your permission.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Install Philz touch recovery and then inside it restore root,you will have root but you wont be able to restrict it,all apps will used without your permission.

That seems to have done it! I thought clicking YES whenever it asked me if I wanted to apply root when rebooting was good enough, but I guess not. I didn't realize there was a separate option in Philz to "re-root". Thanks!

What about built in module for fm transmitting @M1cha? I am wondering because you mentioned it somewhere that it should be possible.

What about built in module for fm transmitting @M1cha? I am wondering because you mentioned it somewhere that it should be possible.

It is possible,I think there was app that enabled that,something like GhostFM,idk.

It is possible,I think there was app that enabled that,something like GhostFM,idk.

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I can set the frequency and stream audio, but the phone doesn't send anything.
Maybe they didn't connect the antenna.

@M1cha @linuxx
I am curious and would like to know: do you prefer dalvik or art? I have read good comments about art. Theoretically it should be better then dalvik.