[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Did you make a factory reset on 2nd partition? Do that, then double check md5 sum of downloaded miui file.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

No I never used the factory reset function, I always format it manually with CWM, I just tried it, the md5 is not corrupted.
It's always failing after:

"Writing image sb12.mbn...
qet_perm : some changes failed
E : Error in /storage/sdcard0/Mi2-4.6.6-Fr-signed.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted."

No I never used the factory reset function, I always format it manually with CWM, I just tried it, the md5 is not corrupted.
It's always failing after:

"Writing image sb12.mbn...
qet_perm : some changes failed
E : Error in /storage/sdcard0/Mi2-4.6.6-Fr-signed.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted."
Aborted due incompatibility. Are u sure it's the right package?
BTW this is ot here

Sent from my mi²s

Reactions: WEiS
I'm sure this is the french version of MIUI translated by MIUI france.
Anyway no matter, I keep using CM11, great work guys!

Mate, is it good stuff keep Art instead of davlik runtime? You think it's better relating also stability and not improving performance at all costs?

I installed Cyanogenmod with cwm recovery, with true dual boot enabled, is it safe to use the native OTA updater ?
(I also use gapps)
Thank you very much for this great porting!

Mate, is it good stuff keep Art instead of davlik runtime? You think it's better relating also stability and not improving performance at all costs?
Dalvik is better
I installed Cyanogenmod with cwm recovery, with true dual boot enabled, is it safe to use the native OTA updater ?
(I also use gapps)
Thank you very much for this great porting!
Yes u can
Anyone is having issue with gps ? Low or no reception with cyano and miui (never had so far)
So hw may have problems, first check GPS.conf

Sent from my nexus 7

Last edited:
Anyone is having issue with gps ? Low or no reception with cyano and miui (never had so far)
Check /system/etc/gps.conf with root explorer. Uncomment ntp server for your specific region. Then reboot to recovery, clear cache (simple, not dalvik), reboot and report. It might help.

Check /system/etc/gps.conf with root explorer. Uncomment ntp server for your specific region. Then reboot to recovery, clear cache (simple, not dalvik), reboot and report. It might help.
So hw may have problems, first check GPS.conf

Sent from my nexus 7

Yesterday it took several minutes and gps status to connect gps. Here is the file, what do you mean for uncomment?

Attachments

• gps.conf.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 220

Yesterday it took several minutes and gps status to connect gps. Here is the file, what do you mean for uncomment?
System ignore lines that begin with #. That's why you find comments in conf files.

I'm the following section

#Test
NTP_SERVER=time.gpsonextra.net
#Asia
# NTP_SERVER=asia.pool.ntp.org
#Europe
# NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org
#North America
# NTP_SERVER=north-america.pool.ntp.org

Make a # at the beginning of 2. line and remove # from the line for your region.

For Europe, for example, it would look like

#Test
# NTP_SERVER=time.gpsonextra.net
#Asia
#Europe
NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org
#North America

Reactions: gonewild
System ignore lines that begin with #. That's why you find comments in conf files.

I'm the following section

#Test
NTP_SERVER=time.gpsonextra.net
#Asia
#Europe
# NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org
#North America

Make a # at the beginning of 2. line and remove # from the line for your region.

For Europe, for example, it would look like

#Test
# NTP_SERVER=time.gpsonextra.net
#Asia
#Europe
NTP_SERVER=europe.pool.ntp.org
#North America

remove # only before ntp_server? not before europe

then clear cache from recovery and reboot?

@M1cha could you upload newer 4.4.3 kernel code to github? The upstream kernel_msm contains much fixes of network and CVEs that I can't find in your github repo.
If there's a 4.4.3 build, where are the code?
P.S. Vendor libs may be updated,too.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andr...mmit/27e75a308530ce1eaf17daf09d3ec600b013cd46

来自我的 MI 2 上的 Tapatalk
Android 4.4.3 is *NOT* an x.x update, its a MINOR x.x.x update, so always is AS 4.4.2.
So I don't understand why something should be changed from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 on kernel side. 4.4.3 has updates only on chromium webview, system-core and syste-void, openssl, contacts and dialer.

Sent from my mi²s

I use CM11 on System 1 and I want to install WIUI in system 2. I have enabled TDB, I install WIUI in system two, but after the installation is done, my phone won't boot in WIUI, it stays stuck in gold MI logo. System 1 with CM11 works fine. Any ideas?

I use CM11 on System 1 and I want to install WIUI in system 2. I have enabled TDB, I install WIUI in system two, but after the installation is done, my phone won't boot, it stays stuck in gold MI logo. Any ideas?
Which partition do you want to boot?

Sent from my mi²s

Partition 2. I changed the "system partition to boot" (or something like that) in the "advanced" menu.

Thanks! This absolutely works great on my xiaomi mi2s 32gb! I disabled dual boot and I can now finally install lots of apps and many albums from Google music without getting the 'unsufficient memory available' error which was driving me nuts. Battery life is very good as well! Definately want to keep this for my everyday rom. Thumbs up.

I still have one issue which I cannot fix. Hopefully someone can help!
This issue also occurs on other telephones and other roms it seems: my screen turns black and locks on outgoing calls. Very annoying, I can't use the keypad.
It seems to have to do with the proximity sensor. I tried all available apps and ussd codes to try to calibrate the proximity sensor, but nothing worked sofar.
Can anyone tell me a way to do this? Or is there another way to solve the issue?

Last edited:
Hi, I have latest pizza build. How can I delete screen with google now and google now from home button? :-\