[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

I have been testing sMiui and android L on my mi4 in TDB for 1 month .... Every switching from rom1 and rom2 i have to dirty flash again the systems because the recovery at the end fix the TDB but no miflash no factory wipe.

Definitely it doesn't work... Thank you for your feedback too.

Using official, the smiui doesn't have some features great (handy mode I can choose 3.5 or 4 inches... There isn't this option on smiui

Definitely it doesn't work... Thank you for your feedback too.

Using official, the smiui doesn't have some features great (handy mode I can choose 3.5 or 4 inches... There isn't this option on smiui
Are you sure this feature is already available in latest MIUI 4.12.26 ?

So why did you say that sMIUI doesnt support that feature ? It isnt even released at all!
No ROM has it yet... Not xiaomi.eu and not miui.com.

I am trying to find out if we have a real bug with your bootloop problems to provide all cancro users with a fixed version and that kind of posts are making that even more confusing...

@Kyruf is testing sMIUI official and test releases with his Mi4 and he is doing a great job seriously reporting problems and bugs.
I will not release any further cancro versions until he reliably confirms full functionality of all features.
Sorry for that but I cant do that without community help and knowing if we have some serious bugs or not...

Reactions: lekzzz
your work is great really but for now it has some problems in my phone...surely also tdb and cwm don't work perfectly yet too.

Concerning the one hand what you mean? i say smiui doesn't support feature of one hand choosing 3.5 or 4 inches. Smiui just have 3.5 inches while official you can choose also 4 inches.
What rom doesn't have the one hand? miui official yes and you can choose even the inches. I mean in cancro mi4

Big improvements in 5.1.2!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420216796835.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1420216796835.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 252
tried to do what you told me (delete the files in that directory) but now at first reboot got boot loop

really pity indeed because i don't like so much the official, the new animations i don't like at all and they're not fluid like the old one...i don't know it feels a little laggy surely than your smiui..

Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm new to Android and just bought a Xiaomi phone. I want to try your Rom but when I flash with Recovery there's an error about package not signed. What should I do? Also does this Rom support Vietnamese language as the latest developer rom messed up the layout (stock rom display fine)

Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm new to Android and just bought a Xiaomi phone. I want to try your Rom but when I flash with Recovery there's an error about package not signed. What should I do? Also does this Rom support Vietnamese language as the latest developer rom messed up the layout (stock rom display fine)
You must install CWM Clockworkmod first.
You will find it here -> LINK

it seems that if i install in system 2 i don0t have problem of booting ecc...going to see until tomorrow anyway...
your rom is too much smoother thant the official..

it seems that if i install in system 2 i don0t have problem of booting ecc...going to see until tomorrow anyway...
your rom is too much smoother thant the official..
I have personally tested the latest one, it may happen that on second boot it doesn't work. If it happens, you can do two things. You can flash over the rom again, without wiping anything. It will boot, but it may happens that it happend again.
If this is annoying to you, you can just wipe data and flash the version before that does work to you.

sebsch1991 is working really hard to fix all bugs/glitches so please when reporting bugs try to be the more accurate you can.
He's doing such an amazing work, and he's doing it for free without asking anything :)

Thanks guys CYA on the next release

Last edited:
Definetely he's great i already told him i will donate (when rom works perfectly).

Sorry but how can you say "if it's annoying you"...of cours is annoying a bug where on the second boot phone got boot loop, i use phone for working

I have exactly that problem anyway... installed on second system (without tdb) it seems the phone is going ok now...i already rebooted 4 times..will see

Somehow I always get the "Error applying update" even after wiping cache and user data. I'm very thankful for sebsch1991's hardwork and really interested in trying this out but I'm not familiar with android. Can anyone provide me some link with detailed guide? Thanks a lot!

Somehow I always get the "Error applying update" even after wiping cache and user data. I'm very thankful for sebsch1991's hardwork and really interested in trying this out but I'm not familiar with android. Can anyone provide me some link with detailed guide? Thanks a lot!
Try to this: unzip the CWMr11 zip file
Download and install flashify
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgollner.flashify&hl=it&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=flashify&pcampaignid=APPU_kSOnVKH9DMntO6OXgdgB)
Flash the recovery.img file that you can find from the unzipped CWM folder
Then it will ask you to reboot, and reboot to recovery. Now flash sMIUI and on Aroma select install CWM.

I did not explained well i know, if you prefer i can send you via email the files you need if you didn't make out

wait antidote, what you mean? when you try to install cwm you got that message?

because you can't install directly r11 you need to install the r8 6.0.5.0 first via updater and then via cwm the r11

I installed CWM recovery and used it to flash but got stuck in boot loop the first time. So I restore to factory setting (new phone anw) and managed to flash the custom ROM this time. Performance is noticeably better, with less Ram consumed and aesthetic feels very good. Thanks a lot to developer and anyone who helped, fell in love with my Mi4 now :D

Ok now phone is going great but I needed to install twice on system 2 otherwise I got lot of problems... Comparing to official one anyway is far better... Could you insert the 4 inches one hand??

Grazie!

The only thing now is from today i can't pull down the notification bar (with oall the notification).
If i unlock the phone i can do it....why?