[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Flashed it, no bootloop :) I didn't check the box for MiKey but it's still there after flashing. Should I have checked it?

Overall works like a charm :D

Unchecking that checkbox means that Mikey will not be installed through the current installation!
If you installed it with an earlier installation it will still be there because it is installed to /data partition!

If you want to remove it just deinstall the App as usual on your launcher.

Unchecking that checkbox means that Mikey will not be installed through the current installation!
If you installed it with an earlier installation it will still be there because it is installed to /data partition!

If you want to remove it just deinstall the App as usual on your launcher.

Okay, I think it's there because I've Miui on partition 1 and sMiui on 2 :)

I've got some little battery problems now it lasts more or less 3 jours and half screen on... Don't know if it's normal. Using quite a lot. At least one each one day and half have to recharge it.

I've got some little battery problems now it lasts more or less 3 jours and half screen on... Don't know if it's normal. Using quite a lot. At least one each one day and half have to recharge it.
I think it's you.. I started at 4.30 pm at 60% battery, and at 1.49 am was at 6%, i've played the most of the time (4h 31min with screen on) of high quality games (deus ex, fifa 15, and some others) while downloading other games :)

It's probably my problem surely.
Wow 4 30 time screen playing? Uhm... Yesterday from 5 am to 01 am so long time but with 1 hour and 50 screen I had 15 percent... I was in a bad area where signal was switched on and off both 3g and the normal signal bit I think it's really too much..

Don't have wake lock... Uhm...

Thanks for reporting that problem.
Dont worry, your /sdcard is not formatted !
Its just a mounting problem...
A fixed 5.1.3 Version is currently uploading. Will tell you when its ready to download.
Thanks you're the best!! ... What is the mounting problem? Because i have the same problem in android L

Anyway battery is going too fast also in Wi-Fi I do very low minutes... I don't know hope it's not battery related

Thanks you're the best!! ... What is the mounting problem? Because i have the same problem in android L
That may help you... but I cant tell if Android L is calling the same mount-poins so be carefull trying this..
Code:
if [ -d /data_root ]
then
    if [ -f /data_root/dual_sdcard ]
    then
        mount -o bind /data_root/media /storage/sdcard1
        chmod 0770 /storage/sdcard1
    else
        mkdir -p /data/media
        mkdir -p /data_root/media
        chmod 0770 /data/media
        chmod 0770 /data_root/media
        mount -o bind /data_root/media /data/media
    fi
fi

That may help you... but I cant tell if Android L is calling the same mount-poins so be carefull trying this..
Code:
if [ -d /data_root ]
then
    if [ -f /data_root/dual_sdcard ]
    then
        mount -o bind /data_root/media /storage/sdcard1
        chmod 0770 /storage/sdcard1
    else
        mkdir -p /data/media
        mkdir -p /data_root/media
        chmod 0770 /data/media
        chmod 0770 /data_root/media
        mount -o bind /data_root/media /data/media
    fi
fi
Thanks i will try ;)

Sorry for asking such a stupid question,in your installation tips,you said that put rom in sdcard,but to my knowledge,mi4 doesnt support sdcard,so where to put rom?

Sorry for asking such a stupid question,in your installation tips,you said that put rom in sdcard,but to my knowledge,mi4 doesnt support sdcard,so where to put rom?
sdcard = your internal sdcard ..
Connect your Mi4 to a computer and you will see your storage where you can store files, music, etc... This is your sdcard

is there 3.5 or 4 inches to one hand mode?
Yes :)
Screenshot_2015-01-09-17-42-53.png