[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

german is not included :-(
is it possible to install german language separately ?

wow.. this rom is very fast and smooth.
Thank you sebsch1991 for this great rom :)

Reactions: Kyruf
Seems better this rom... Testing yet bit seems very good for now and improved.
I love smoothness of this Tom

german is not included :-(
is it possible to install german language separately ?

wow.. this rom is very fast and smooth.
Thank you sebsch1991 for this great rom :)
You can use Morelocale 2. It is working, but just let apps know you are german.. for example, settings will be in english, but facebok (or every other installed app who support it) will be in german.

Reactions: Zack_mk1
shots.png
WHAT IS IT ?
sMiUI is based on the MIUI v6 KitKat Version released by XIAOMI. It aims to be as customizable as possible, means that you can either install an "almost stock" ROM with great performance and some nice tweaks, or install lots of nice Features like CPU Frequency Limiter, Sound and GPS Tweaks, Special Apps and a lot more...

This is possible due to the great AROMA installer. It makes it possible to choose your own Mods while installation!
sMiUI is built from xioami.eu weekly multilanguage releases, so any requests for languages or translation bugs should go to the translation team.

It is also released every Friday with ongoing development and loads of new Tweaks, based on communities' Feedback!

You can find sMiUI for several devices on xiaomi.eu (Main Forum) , en.miui.com and xda-developers.

FEATURES:
  • no pre-FastbootInstallation needed ! (aries,taurus)
  • AROMA Installer
  • CPU Freq Limitation ( see more here CPU-Limit Script )
  • Disable Volume adjustment BEEP
  • CRT-OFF Screen Animation
  • VolumeBoost (aries)
  • init.d Support
  • PhilZ Touch Recovery (aries)
  • True Dual Boot
  • AdBlocker (patched hosts File) (HowTo)
  • busybox
  • CWM Recovery (aries,cancro)
  • fstrim (FileSystemOptimization)
  • Zipaligned APKs
  • Qualcomm optimized Xperia Z3 libs
  • Optimized build.prop
  • Optimized battery Life
  • Optimized GPS
  • and many more...
HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download ROM
  2. Put Rom on your /sdcard/
  3. Reboot into CWM Recovery Mode
  4. Wipe Data /Factory Reset (for fresh install)
  5. Instlal Zip from SD-Card
  6. Reboot

sMiUI_v6_5.2.6_cancro.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my work, buy me a beer.
All $$ will instantly be transformed into liquid happiness

Donators:
------
@lekzzz (++++)
@robi (++)
@jack4ya (++)
@Sebastian Bernhard (++)
@tmz83(+)
@stillka(+)
@Danielk(+)
@Papawich I
@annihilator
------

boot1.gif
boot2.gif

Download BootAnimation 1080p
Download BootAnimation 720p
Replace /system/media/bootanimation.zip and set permissions

Thanks to:
*xiaomi.eu Team
for xiaomi.eu BaseROM
*wajk for lots of impressions
*Kyruf for sMiUI Logo and Beta-Testing
*All Donators for supporting my work
Will it work

annihilator: I found a partial solution airplane mode problem: I leave the phone without wifi or data, and so the phone spends only 1% or 2% at night.

You can use Morelocale 2. It is working, but just let apps know you are german.. for example, settings will be in english, but facebok (or every other installed app who support it) will be in german.
Thank you for the tip about Morelocale 2!! As a danish Mi2 user (and the danish locale having been removed some months ago), I have been looking for a app like this. Now many of my apps are in danish again :)

Reactions: Kyruf
Thank you for the tip about Morelocale 2!! As a danish Mi2 user (and the danish locale having been removed some months ago), I have been looking for a app like this. Now many of my apps are in danish again :)
I'm glad I helped! Thanks for working report :)

Its normal on mi4 after install this rom and after 3/4 hours of usage,only have 600mb ram left? I know that free ram is wasted ram but not allways. As soon as free ram hits 300/400, LMK starts to kill some apps.
On oneplus one i usually have 1.2/1.4 RAM free.

Is it normal to lose my IMEI after installing this ROM? I just installed it and lost my IMEI and I don't know to get it back!
I've tried to restore the original ROM using MiFlash but it didn't help at all.

Its normal on mi4 after install this rom and after 3/4 hours of usage,only have 600mb ram left? I know that free ram is wasted ram but not allways. As soon as free ram hits 300/400, LMK starts to kill some apps.
On oneplus one i usually have 1.2/1.4 RAM free.
Of course keeping the phone on, will cause processes to accumulate, usually i have 1.1gb left after some hours. Check with Clean Master or similar apps for open processes and what processes do automatically opens at boot :)

Is it normal to lose my IMEI after installing this ROM? I just installed it and lost my IMEI and I don't know to get it back!
I've tried to restore the original ROM using MiFlash but it didn't help at all.
It happened to me too, it's just a bug. Try to wipe data, may solve.

Of course keeping the phone on, will cause processes to accumulate, usually i have 1.1gb left after some hours. Check with Clean Master or similar apps for open processes and what processes do automatically opens at boot :)

It happened to me too, it's just a bug. Try to wipe data, may solve.
I've restored the whole system using MiFlash and used the flash_all.bat file. Didn't' help a bit!
Is there anyway to restore the IMEI? I know the original IMEI and the FastBoot can't read it from the phone too.

On a 3GB phone it shouldnt be a problem... Ram management in miui is very poor.
1 week after using oneplus one i have 1.4GB available. 600mb in MI4 after a few hours...
Today morning,12 hours after last reboot,hangouts reloaded due to lack of ram.

I've restored the whole system using MiFlash and used the flash_all.bat file. Didn't' help a bit!
Is there anyway to restore the IMEI? I know the original IMEI and the FastBoot can't read it from the phone too.
Are you sure you phone is original? Did you checked with the apposite app?
Where did you buy it?

On a 3GB phone it shouldnt be a problem... Ram management in miui is very poor.
1 week after using oneplus one i have 1.4GB available. 600mb in MI4 after a few hours...
Today morning,12 hours after last reboot,hangouts reloaded due to lack of ram.
CM is a great rom that aims to the speedness of the phone. Miui of course is fast too, but it's more "for everyone" usage, if you know what i mean. In europe not really, but in Cina is a very popular brand (like Samsung here).
Ram management could be better, but could be worst (*coff coff* Touchwiz).

By the way, i've never got any similar problems, so it may depends on the apps you have installed.. Again, check what apps automatically opens at the bootup

Are you sure you phone is original? Did you checked with the apposite app?
Where did you buy it?

CM is a great rom that aims to the speedness of the phone. Miui of course is fast too, but it's more "for everyone" usage, if you know what i mean. In europe not really, but in Cina is a very popular brand (like Samsung here).
Ram management could be better, but could be worst (*coff coff* Touchwiz).

By the way, i've never got any similar problems, so it may depends on the apps you have installed.. Again, check what apps automatically opens at the bootup

Pretty sure it's original. I've got it from Nana.

I, to avoid these problems, I backed imei phone. I have a manual to restore imei. I feel that the manual is in Spanish. Anyway I put it here if someone can help: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=926566

I, to avoid these problems, I backed imei phone. I have a manual to restore imei. I feel that the manual is in Spanish. Anyway I put it here if someone can help: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=926566
I've never had this issue before with my Mi2, Mi3, and with this stupid Mi4!!
I really don't know what happened this time and I don't have a backup as I never even know it can happen!
I'll try your manual and I'll hope for the best. Thank you very much and I'll post a reply to inform you if it worked or not.