[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Thanks for new update.. downloading now..Is this rom have OTA update or next update I must flash all new rom ? :)

Thanks for new update.. downloading now..Is this rom have OTA update or next update I must flash all new rom ? :)
No OTA supported!
If you flash OTA Versions you will not have sMiUI anymore !
Just download the next release on next friday and flash it in CWM.

I try and finaly a great work!
Very nice job bro!!!!! ^_^

Thx, Im glad you like it.

Maybe some of you Mi3 owners can test the CPU limiter function. With Mi4 it works, but will be reset after a minute by a internal process...

Mi3 and Mi4 use different governors, Mi4 uses performance mode and Mi3 uses Ondemand mode.

That may be one of the reasons why Mi4 is resetting the limiter. Trickster mod can change governor settings.

Mi3 and Mi4 use different governors, Mi4 uses performance mode and Mi3 uses Ondemand mode.

That may be one of the reasons why Mi4 is resetting the limiter. Trickster mod can change governor settings.
That means your Mi3 keeps the limit and the cpu limiter works for you ?!

Both devices are running on ondemand governor, at least in sMiUI.

Hi to all.
I have the mi3 and mi2s . I noticed that the HDR photos and the photos made with low light on mi2s are better than mi3. On Mi3 these are too much saturation and noise resulting worst.
I' ve tried to change camera (eg. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) and pictures in low light were already brighter ( in normal mode ) as the flash had longer duration ; Instead the hdr crashes.
I believe that the problem is the version of the MiuiCamera.apk on mi3 or configuration of some files ( eg media_profile.xml ) that reworks photos increasing saturation and noise disproportionately.
Having smiui 5.1.9 on mi2s and mi3, why miuicamera.apk has different size? where is the differents? In media-profile.xml or in other setting file?

i dont know why buy after installing 5.1.9, the app permissions are still disabled on my phone. using mi3 btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-12-00-16-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-00-16-09.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 218
All your problems regarding bootloop should be fixed. This has been tested and confirmed to be working by User @Kyruf !

5.1.3 is online and is highly recommended!!!

Last 5.1.2 Version has problems with /system partition space, which could and did end in bootloops...
Furthermore I have managed to remove the "Europe TimeZone lock"!
See Changelog in Post #2 for all Changes !

The ROM is smooth as silk no bugs so far. :] Thanks for the update, Cheers

Reactions: Kyruf
Can i install this ROM with miui update?
It may cause bugs.. Should work, but if possible, do a wipe :)
Also, i think that some files may not be rewritten, so it would not be a full sMIUI with all features :)

Or at least, use TDB