[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 - Redirected

same error for me with new version :( log file show : line 521 col 1 syntax error , unexpected end 1 parse errors.

same error for me with new version :( log file show : line 521 col 1 syntax error , unexpected end 1 parse errors.
Sorry for that... Its not easy to make a ROM for devices you do not own...
But I will keep on trying to fix it.

Did your error happen before AROMA starts or after you clicked "install" in AROMA ?

GOT HIM !!!
hate those little typos .... I will upload the fixed version tomorrow!

Last edited:
Fixed Version 4.12.19 online ! Please download and try again, link is in Post #1 ! Hope it works now!

Thank you very much. All seems OK ! Antutu benchmark 26882pt. Good work . now is time to unlock CPU @ 1.87 GHz !! Im here if you want a tester.

Last edited:
Thank you! This rom looks very good, but the download in china is very very very slow... can u upload it on a faster mirror? likes BaiduYun Netdisk or 115Netdisk?
thanks!!
UserDataImage2IM%40AXDZ~UWRW%60ZZ%60%40HX61D.jpg

Thank you! This rom looks very good, but the download in china is very very very slow... can u upload it on a faster mirror? likes BaiduYun Netdisk or 115Netdisk?
thanks!!
View attachment 9298
Sorry I cant give you a better mirror for your place.

Thank you very much. All seems OK ! Antutu benchmark 26882pt. Good work . now is time to unlock CPU @ 1.87 GHz !! Im here if you want a tester.
Here is your test OC Version
DOWNLOAD

ok downloading.!! i read on the net that qualcom cpu need for optimal overclock to extend lock for high temperature from 43 degreed to 45 ! can you verify this problem on original kernel?

edit: seems not work. max freq on no frills cpu is 1.72. any idea?

Last edited:
ok downloading.!! i read on the net that qualcom cpu need for optimal overclock to extend lock for high temperature from 43 degreed to 45 ! can you verify this problem on original kernel?

edit: seems not work. max freq on no frills cpu is 1.72. any idea?
take terminal emulator and type in:

su
insmod /system/etc/krait_oc.ko pll_l_val=67 vdd_uv=1300000

Send me output

any news? i've found a bug into address book. if i turn on smartphone without open my address book, after several our it's still crash every time that i select a numer to call. i need to reboot and then open quickly address book. then it's work !! bha. very strange.

any news? i've found a bug into address book. if i turn on smartphone without open my address book, after several our it's still crash every time that i select a numer to call. i need to reboot and then open quickly address book. then it's work !! bha. very strange.
Sorry I wont add more work into the OC feature. You can try to apply that module by yourself but the phones and even the thermal configs differ a lot ..
If you get it working you can share your work and I would think about adding it to sMIUI.

Please try 4.12.26. It contains lots of fixes.

ok i will try!! have any idea for my output can't write krait_oc.ko ? read only file system? is possible to change /sys /system folder to complete access?

Thanks!
I have problems. No notifications. Email, whattsapp, telegram ok. But others, tapatalk, Facebook no notifications.
And always completely clean installation (full reset). Same problem last two roms.
I will be installing 04. 12. 26
Rom in system 1 and truedualboot. Jlb27 miui v5 in system 2 runs fine, very well. And others roms ( miui 6 in sysyem 1 always fine) but smiui... But this rom is excellent!

ok i will try!! have any idea for my output can't write krait_oc.ko ? read only file system? is possible to change /sys /system folder to complete access?
No, sorry. Try to contact the creator of the module.

Thanks!
I have problems. No notifications. Email, whattsapp, telegram ok. But others, tapatalk, Facebook no notifications.
And always completely clean installation (full reset). Same problem last two roms.
I will be installing 04. 12. 26
Rom in system 1 and truedualboot. Jlb27 miui v5 in system 2 runs fine, very well. And others roms ( miui 6 in sysyem 1 always fine) but smiui... But this rom is excellent!
sMIUI installation does ALLWAYS do a /system and /cache wipe !
But it wont wipe any of your /data partitions !

can anybody confirm that problem ? I dont own Mi2A.

As for your notification problem ... Did you check Notification Settings in Settings App ?!

Yes.
Installation with wipe cache, avanced - wipe dalvik and wipe data/factory reset. With cwm by ivan and normal aroma (no custom).
And all permission : all notification in settings app, autosart, and all permission...
I will continue check and i will inform!
Thanks sebsch!

Yes.
Installation with wipe cache, avanced - wipe dalvik and wipe data/factory reset. With cwm by ivan and normal aroma (no custom).
And all permission : all notification in settings app, autosart, and all permission...
I will continue check and i will inform!
Thanks sebsch!
I didnt mean the permissions App.
Go into Settings -> Notifications and make sure that for your Application you want to set all Notifcations are activated!

No, sorry. Try to contact the creator of the module.

sMIUI installation does ALLWAYS do a /system and /cache wipe !
But it wont wipe any of your /data partitions !

can anybody confirm that problem ? I dont own Mi2A.

As for your notification problem ... Did you check Notification Settings in Settings App ?!

who is module creator ? :D i will try to mod this kind of module. but for now no unlock frequency and no access permission

other strange bug!! last version. miband last version mod. enable all notification on screen lock from miui. then enable notification on miband . if i reset smartphone and no open miband app notification vibrating work ok. if i open app few times wont arrive notification on miband!! i must reset and no open the app to have wondefull notification :(

other strange bug!! last version. miband last version mod. enable all notification on screen lock from miui. then enable notification on miband . if i reset smartphone and no open miband app notification vibrating work ok. if i open app few times wont arrive notification on miband!! i must reset and no open the app to have wondefull notification :(
Well did you follow the install instructions.
If you have any problems with the Tweaked MiBand app THIS is your thread.

I have problems with the camera with smiui 4.12.26, it works only once after the restart, after the first start the camera by mistake with all apps I try to use it.
Now I'm trying the rom v4.12.26 xiaomi.eu of and I'm not having problems

I need original kernel for this ROM (xiaomi mi2s 32gb). Can you help me?
You are in the wrong thread. This is thread for Mi2A ..
Other than that I dont know what you mean with "original Kernel". sMIUI doesnt use a modded kernel so it is "original".

I have problems with the camera with smiui 4.12.26, it works only once after the restart, after the first start the camera by mistake with all apps I try to use it.
Now I'm trying the rom v4.12.26 xiaomi.eu of and I'm not having problems

Please try 5.1.3 version tomorrow. If your bug still exists I will have a closer look to your problem.