[rom][lp] Flymeos 4.5.3.3r #updated 2015-11-18

does that rom has "USSD code" error?
Hard to say since i didn't try it yet. But it seems to have the latest ivan CM 12.1 base, if the error exists in that base im sure it exists here too.

Maybe someone else can share his experience ..

Hi i would like to try this rom, but my system space is 500mb. So is there simple and safe guide to increase it?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, there are M1chas flash tools right here to increase/merge your partitions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-2/orig-development/flashtools-miflash4linux-recovery-qdl-t3036730

But did you try to install it before? - Because also if i have my doubts that this can work, on the chinese forum it seems like its thought to install it at standart partitions.

I've tested other versions, like 4.5.3.2 and 4.5.2.3 and installed with no problems using default Mi2s partitions. You just need to install the patch for merged partitions after the rom, otherwise you won't have access to your internal storage.

How is this rom? Do you suggest it?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

It's stable, but I haven't tested much, used for a week only. I would totally recommend it if you want to try something different, but with a similar feel as MiUi.

Its stable? :D

"Unfortunately, Settings has stopped." - After selecting language. I can´t get any further....

Wiped everything, installed with twrp. I installed the merged patch (cuz im on merged partitions) and used HDPI_miniGAPPS-L-20150716-signed gapps.

Edit: I installed it without gapps and its working now. I installed gapps via an meizu gapps apk and it works flawless. I decided to change the language afterwards in the setting from german to english....
The UI stopped working so I resarted - now I must reinstall the whole s**t rom again because of this language bug :D

Last edited:
I am interested in flashing this particular ROM. However, after my first attempt with the use of TWRP (factory deset + dalvik cache, ROM and patch afterwards), the system booted, but I was unable to activate the Wi-Fi. So I returned back to recovery to wipe the data. The system stucked in the booting phase then (only the logo was being displayed for about half an hour). I turned off the phone. The second attempt to flash the ROM failed.

I am using the latest MIUI multilang with both the system partitions merged and with data + internal storage merged.

Could you help me, please? I would also like to test the custom IUNI V3 ROM, I couldn't flash it for some reason.

Last edited:
I am interested in flashing this particular ROM. However, after my first attempt with the use of TWRP (factory deset + dalvik cache, ROM and patch afterwards), the system booted, but I was unable to activate the Wi-Fi. So I returned back to recovery to wipe the data. The system stucked in the booting phase then (only the logo was being displayed for about half an hour). I turned off the phone. The second attempt to flash the ROM failed.

I am using the latest MIUI multilang with both the system partitions merged and with data + internal storage merged.

Could you help me, please? I would also like to test the custom IUNI V3 ROM, I couldn't flash it for some reason.
if by latest you mean 5.11.20, then I think the ROMs do not support this new partitioning. If that is the case and you would still want to try these ROMs, then I suggest you go back to the old partitions (via fastboot, of course). BTW, IUNI was really nice (on OPO), but the development stopped, so I don't think MI (and any other) devices will get updates..

-- sent from SmartisanOS --

if by latest you mean 5.11.20, then I think the ROMs do not support this new partitioning. If that is the case and you would still want to try these ROMs, then I suggest you go back to the old partitions (via fastboot, of course). BTW, IUNI was really nice (on OPO), but the development stopped, so I don't think MI (and any other) devices will get updates..

-- sent from SmartisanOS --

Yes, I was able to successfully flash the last IUNI rom (the version from the May or April 2015). The rom is aesthetically looking, but it is a bit more buggy at the same time and lacks some of the features I consider the be the standard ones nowadays.

Back to the Flyme - do you think the forthcoming versions will be optimized for the new system layout? It would be a convenient scenario for me, because I would only flash the rom without any additional and manual repartitioning.

Yes, I was able to successfully flash the last IUNI rom (the version from the May or April 2015). The rom is aesthetically looking, but it is a bit more buggy at the same time and lacks some of the features I consider the be the standard ones nowadays.

Back to the Flyme - do you think the forthcoming versions will be optimized for the new system layout? It would be a convenient scenario for me, because I would only flash the rom without any additional and manual repartitioning.
http://www.miui.com/thread-3159121-1-1.html
there you go, already updated for the new layout

sent from SmartisanOS

http://www.miui.com/thread-3159121-1-1.html
there you go, already updated for the new layout

sent from SmartisanOS

Yeah, I know, I've already flashed the rom and no error messages this time, so hopefully it will boot successfully. I can upload the ROM if anybody is interested since the pan.baidu is slow as f..k.

Edit: It seems to work, however, this time, there is a limited selection of languages and some of them are missing (no Czech language etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
Edit: Do not download the 5.0.2-based ROM adjusted to the new partition layout. The ROM is buggy with lots of MIUI leftovers, camera recording is not working and the language support is limited to a bunch of Asian and approx. 5 European languages.

I returned back to the former layout and chose the regular 5.1.1.-based 4.5.4.1R instead. The ROM is working fine, albeit getting the Gapps from the App Centre working was a bit painful.

I am glad - I like the look of the Flyme interface, the wi-fi speed is finally as it should be (8-10 MB/s instead 1-2.5 MB/s on MIUI 7), GPS fix is prompt and stable, A-GPS is working properly, no loss of signal, camera is working fine and doesn't destroy the details like the "denoising-heavy" MIUI native camera. The camera does not have HDR unfortunately, and so does not the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. :(

Good ROM, let's see what bugs and cool features will appear in the next few days. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I know, I've already flashed the rom and no error messages this time, so hopefully it will boot successfully. I can upload the ROM if anybody is interested since the pan.baidu is slow as f..k.
you don't have to upload it for me..

sent from SmartisanOS

I can not install this rom, it says in recovery that

Failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata /data?

Can ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE?

I was with MIUI last fastboot rom, but it has been installed flaswessly so i am happy, no how can I add google apps? ;)

Just use the installer from the App Store. According to my experience, it's a bit painful to make Gapps working. I had to wait about a half a day and make a several reinstalls until the Google Play services suddenly updated and I could download from the Playstore.

For others, there is the newest 5.1.1-based 4.5.4.1R + the patch included:
ROM: https://mega.nz/#!SVcknY7D!Wf9AFylRz2TEmuxl9duZH0V8lq6jGEhaZlcz6FyIvxU
Patch: https://mega.nz/#!WBNQBLwb!dFkbwTm6PXjo_QDaDPAi4dhIRYahMMY0r-rojhxLFsY

Just use the installer from the App Store. According to my experience, it's a bit painful to make Gapps working. I had to wait about a half a day and make a several reinstalls until the Google Play services suddenly updated and I could download from the Playstore.

For others, there is the newest 5.1.1-based 4.5.4.1R + the patch included:
ROM: https://mega.nz/#!SVcknY7D!Wf9AFylRz2TEmuxl9duZH0V8lq6jGEhaZlcz6FyIvxU
Patch: https://mega.nz/#!WBNQBLwb!dFkbwTm6PXjo_QDaDPAi4dhIRYahMMY0r-rojhxLFsY
why wait for an update? apkmirror.com has all the newest Google (Services and Store) apps ;-)
Thanks!

sent from SmartisanOS

why wait for an update? apkmirror.com has all the newest Google (Services and Store) apps ;-)
Thanks!

sent from SmartisanOS

Well, the Gapps from the installer work in an unpredictable fashion. I wasn't able to download from Play Store because of some weird error message that popped up every time I tried to, but once the Gapps spontaneously updated, everything worked fine. I guess the self-updating of the Gapps is the indicator the installation or the run of the Gapps is successful.

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh