[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

My computer was stolen last night :(
No updates for now, sorry.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Wtf??? Why this kind of things still happens? This world is really messy, to use a non-curse word....

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

Thanks 4 the update Medina!!
By far the best rom out there!!
Btw have u got ure pc back?
Grtz Ballgear

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

if I come from 3.8.26 miui multilanguage, may I update to Marvin one, without loose all my data settings?

if I come from 3.8.26 miui multilanguage, may I update to Marvin one, without loose all my data settings?

Yup, just flash it over the existing one. you can always backup the data before if you want to restore later

I didn't notice there was an update... Medina, next time please reply to the thread to let us know a new release is out :)
btw, can you add a changelog please?

Reactions: SM26
Sorry Medina, it is too late for your excellent hard work to come out. I am enjoying the 4.3 Mokee ROM at present... it is so nice with lot of theme support & super fast also... Everything is working....
Dont feel like coming back from it.... You just lost one loyal user of your ROM.. i feel so sorry for that....

Feelings apart, i really appreciate your hard work.. keep up your good work bro....
With 4.3 custom ROMs around, what are your future plans for cooking custom ROM ?
I am super excited to know about it.....

Sorry Medina, it is too late for your excellent hard work to come out. I am enjoying the 4.3 Mokee ROM at present... it is so nice with lot of theme support & super fast also... Everything is working....
Dont feel like coming back from it.... You just lost one loyal user of your ROM.. i feel so sorry for that....

Feelings apart, i really appreciate your hard work.. keep up your good work bro....
With 4.3 custom ROMs around, what are your future plans for cooking custom ROM ?
I am super excited to know about it.....

Where can I find this Rom?
would like to give it a try as well....
(I'm using TDB)

Thanks for your work Medina! You made a powerful comeback. 3.8.26 is blazing fast, no bugs till now. Keep rockin man! :)

Where can I find this Rom?
would like to give it a try as well....
(I'm using TDB)
here you go bro....

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2248070850&uk=100697074

Dont blame me for the speed... it is very slow... if you can wait for an hour, i can provide you the dropbox link... currently i am uploading it now

If you feel my post is useful, press thanks button or like button. just remember that i spent few minutes working for you providing what you have asked for !!!:)

Reactions: SM26
Busy box free will do. It's pre installed with this latest update curiously why it's missing with yours.

HI Medina, The new vision also has this bug "com.android.phone" in Chinese. Hope to fix. Thank you.
screenshot_2013-08-27-16-28-18-png.6073

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-27-16-28-18.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-27-16-28-18.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 328