[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

ok, thanks.

Two questions:
1. Can you explain the steps to install your rom+fix, if I have now the multilanguage rom and no CWM?
2. Do I have to set or configure ViPER4Android, or does it work straight from the box in your rom?

Thanks!

ok, thanks.

Two questions:
1. Can you explain the steps to install your rom+fix, if I have now the multilanguage rom and no CWM?
2. Do I have to set or configure ViPER4Android, or does it work straight from the box in your rom?

Thanks!

1. You will have to install CWM first .
#This ROM is NOT multilanguage.

2.Yes, you will have to configure Viper4android by yourself to your liking. You can Google it and read more on xda (There is a link here somewhere).

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Medina
There are two bugs in Your Rom (last version):
1. I can't apply costum themes, icon packs in mtz-files through theme manager.
2. If I put some apk-files to miui_v4.1.1_aries_3.6.28.zip\data\media\preinstall_apps\ to install them during flashing the Rom, they don't install.

Medina
There are two bugs in Your Rom (last version):
1. I can't apply costum themes, icon packs in mtz-files through theme manager.
2. If I put some apk-files to miui_v4.1.1_aries_3.6.28.zip\data\media\preinstall_apps\ to install them during flashing the Rom, they don't install.

1. Are you sure? I am using different icon pack right now... Try change them through 'Mix'.

2. Never tried this way before... Did it work with others ROMS?

8f70fe0c2596a99d5956cedfb8147cf7.png

This is "mix" and as you can see here i have "Black android v5" as an icon (I use this to I can see were my chrome icon is and so that I dont have to live with the god avfull icon for gmail the default theme has) pack but at the same time I use the lock screen from the Default theme. So Mix is a way to use difrent part of a theme at the same time.

Reactions: Medina
Does this ROM come with T9 for non-english language? For example, Hebrew?
Or is it a feature only for multi-language roms?

Hey!
Can you please add a "Driving mode" like I saw in the stock Miui?
and can you please get rid of the carrier logo in the next update?

I would love to help you test it if you need.

I don't see a carrier logo in the current version of him..

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't see a carrier logo in the current version of him..

Your right.
I'm still with 3.6.21 version.

Should I download the full version or can I use the fix?
Just flash if with CMW with no wpie, right?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can you tweak camera app for better video/audio quality? Higher bitrate and fps?

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately I don't have much time this day's. Next version will have to wait,
But when I'll have time I will work on an multilanguage and English only versions so you may choose.

I have some new things in mind but you will need to be patient ;)

Sorry,
Have a nice day.

That's good news. I'm looking forward for the next update. Btw i noticed that sometimes i don't have sound via the main speakers (for alarms, music etc.) but it goes through the small speakers used for phone calls. This might be a bug in the MIUI firmware and not related to any of your modifications. With a fast reboot things are solved.

Can you please add a driving mode?
And in the timer, can you do so I can set seconds as well?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

lovvvveed everything about this rom..
can you make the font less bolder similar to the rom's of miuiandroid?
Even if i change the font, the boldness prevails, which will be better if it is thinner.. thnx..

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately I don't have much time this day's. Next version will have to wait,
But when I'll have time I will work on an multilanguage and English only versions so you may choose.

I have some new things in mind but you will need to be patient ;)

Sorry,
Have a nice day.

waiting for the new build, thank you Medina...

I'm sorry if it has been said before, but I think that init.d is not working, so all the scripts are doing nothing. I looked for example at the minfree values and they are the stock ones, not the ones included in the script. Also, it seems like you have used this method, which was reportd not to work by redmanner.

Maybe I'm wrong but at least some of the scripts are not working. I also tried upgrading busybox (which seems to be an "epic fail" (as described by zeppelinrox script :p) but still nothing works.

Anyway, the ROM feels very fast and smooth, will continue testing

Also have to report that cross breeder is screwing up after a while of use, not properly resolving dns anymore.

Only way to solve the issue is to reboot the phone.

Also have to report that cross breeder is screwing up after a while of use, not properly resolving dns anymore.

Only way to solve the issue is to reboot the phone.

Didn't happen to me yet but I will check,
Anyone else has that problem?

Edit:
I talked with CB dev, he told me what to do,
It will be fix on the next build.