[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

@Median installed after a full wipe :)
Is Dolby and Equalizer settings are disabled by default bcz i can't select..if it's disabled then its ok..not a bug right? :)

@Median installed after a full wipe :)
Is Dolby and Equalizer settings are disabled by default bcz i can't select..if it's disabled then its ok..not a bug right? :)

Yes it is disabled.
(So it won't conflict with PureAudio and Viper)
Can you fill the different in the speakers volume?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance to see this rom multilanguage? Thanks for your hard work!

I'm having a problem with the multilanguage version...
The zip is too big and I can't minimize it without neglecting some of the tweaks...:(

A question about this feature:
Check the activities that consume too much battery stop them with PureWakelocks™
Can't it interfere with the normal operation of the device, and cause lags in notifications and updates of some applications? I mean, sometimes wakelocks are intended and forcing them to stop might cause the application to malfunction.

Really? That sucks! :/ maybe you can leave from the zip some apps!
So the user can install them separately...
I remember that also raimondomartire had this problem too...

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

I'm having a problem with the multilanguage version...
The zip is too big and I can't minimize it without neglecting some of the tweaks...:(

Welcome to the miui hell..

is there a limit to rom size?
In Galaxy S3 I had roms with more than 1GB (zipped), very strange.

A question about this feature:

Can't it interfere with the normal operation of the device, and cause lags in notifications and updates of some applications? I mean, sometimes wakelocks are intended and forcing them to stop might cause the application to malfunction.

Actually as it said in the change-log, I just quoted the dev's post from XDA so you will know that it's not my work and I can't take credit for it. This is Jeeko's work.

Now regarding to this ROM, I didn't include all features from PurePerformances, after some tests and some reading I choose only the scripts and files that are not conflict with the others mods and only the one that I believe are worth to be add.

So for your question, PureWakelocks is no include in this ROM.
But you are right, I should have been more specific in the change-log.

Edit: Change-log updated. thanks..

Really? That sucks! :/ maybe you can leave from the zip some apps!
So the user can install them separately...
I remember that also raimondomartire had this problem too...

Well, I'll try but I can't promise anything..

Welcome to the miui hell..

:D
You guys are doing a remarkable work!!

There is only a solution... A zip file for each language.
We Should have a specific person for each language...
Maybe could be a solution

Ad blocking doesn't work for some reason... I don't know if it's only to me and I have to reflash.

Hi guys any feedback in this new update?

as usual a great update from Medina few points..

1.Viper audio is improved so much since it is integrated to one..

2. I think previous version little much faster..

3. Equalizer and dolby effects are disabled by default but i flashed a fix from the page 3 :D to get it back and it works great with viper

Overall Great..!

Reactions: Twister12
as usual a great update from Medina few points..

1.Viper audio is improved so much since it is integrated to one..

2. I think previous version little much faster..

3. Equalizer and dolby effects are disabled by default but i flashed a fix from the page 3 :D to get it back and it works great with viper

Overall Great..!

Thanks..
I'm having the old version. If the old is a little bit faster I might stick to it for now.

Hi,

Medina what a lightning fast ROM! Totally love it!!

I like the clock in the middle, but not the network icons on the left. I keep thinking I have new notifications. Any possibility to create a small flashable zip to change this?

How can I apply the alternative theme? The mtz is in /MIUI/theme folder, but I can't find it in the theme app, even not under the 'mix' tab in Icons :-(

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Hi,

Medina what a lightning fast ROM! Totally love it!!

I like the clock in the middle, but not the network icons on the left. I keep thinking I have new notifications. Any possibility to create a small flashable zip to change this?

How can I apply the alternative theme? The mtz is in /MIUI/theme folder, but I can't find it in the theme app, even not under the 'mix' tab in Icons :-(

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

I think you should use upgrade theme function in theme app to use it