[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

What about making a full tweaked multilang v4? (3.2.22) I really love your tweaks, but v4 is much more faster in my opinion

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

It wouldn't update the T9 Hebrew apk.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

People I call complain I'm very hard to understand, and that I sound weird :s Back to WIUI...

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

What about making a full tweaked multilang v4? (3.2.22) I really love your tweaks, but v4 is much more faster in my opinion

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2
Try WIUI V4, is lightning faster and battery efficient. But the camera is a bit choppy. Maybe Wajk will find a solution.

Btw, tried the new audio mod.....absolutely amazing!!!

Try WIUI V4, is lightning faster and battery efficient. But the camera is a bit choppy. Maybe Wajk will find a solution.

Is there a way to go back? I thought once you had v5, you cannot go back...
(I'm new to the MIUI scene, I can be wrong)

Yes, it is possible (you have to do some steps before doing that, but with WIUI is not necessary. At least it's working fine for me, with True Dual Boot, I have V5 and V4. Just flash WIUI V4 to the system partition you are not using now.

I have problems with the wifi hotspot on this rom. Devices can connect to my phone but they don't get any internet connection though. It was working flawlessly on the stock 3.7.12 Rom. Any advices?

It wouldn't update the T9 Hebrew apk.

Any suggestions?

Did you replace the apk and changed permissions?

I have problems with the wifi hotspot on this rom. Devices can connect to my phone but they don't get any internet connection though. It was working flawlessly on the stock 3.7.12 Rom. Any advices?

I know it will be fix in the next version.sorry.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

What is the path of the original apk to replace?

System\app

By the way I'm getting really good battery life
With stock battery on normal mode:

uploadfromtaptalk1374087593884.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1374087643558.jpg

What about you?

Reactions: Animor
looks great! are you using something else to save battery?
Greenify for example?

Yes, I'm using Greenify, and I froze Xiaomi Sync with titanium backup. But I also used GPS for one hour and played music for some time. 3G was on for most of the time.

In your apn settings, try including "dun" in apn type. For example, usually it would look like "default,supl,dun" without space after comma

In your apn settings, try including "dun" in apn type. For example, usually it would look like "default,supl,dun" without space after comma

I think it is something to do with NOS scripts,
Next version will be cleaner. My goal is to make it light fast battery efficiency and hopefully without bugs like this.
So I'm gonna choose the mods and the scripts more carefully now so they won't conflict or do the same thing twice. I'll keep locking for more new mods for our device, and I'll add only the things worth adding.

Thank you all for the feedback
If you guys find something interesting or have some idea please share with me here.:)

From my experience, I have the feeling that collecting lots of Tweaks and making a "Cocktail" is usually more problematic than keeping the ROM cleaner.
I think that the best is to make some basics and well tested tweaks, and then add more in every new version of necessary. Step by step. Maybe this way is better for keeping stability over all

Hello again,

For some reason I have problem with GPS, it takes forever to lock while at the previous version it worked perfect (I think I have a comment telling how perfect it worked :-D). Any suggestions?

Hello again,

For some reason I have problem with GPS, it takes forever to lock while at the previous version it worked perfect (I think I have a comment telling how perfect it worked :-D). Any suggestions?

The same reason, there are some scripts that conflict with the other I'm working on the next version. Hopefully it will be bug free. Sorry.

Try Pimp My Rom in the play store, this app has an option to change the GPS conf file.

Try Pimp My Rom in the play store, this app has an option to change the GPS conf file.

I don't thing that the problem has to do with the config file because the same file at the previous version worked perfect.

Also by using GPS test I see that it connects to the satellites very fast but even if it locked to 12 or more satellites in only 10 seconds it doesn't lock, something other is wrong and I wish that the next release will bring back the awesome GPS of the previous one :p

Keep the great work :-D

The same reason, there are some scripts that conflict with the other I'm working on the next version. Hopefully it will be bug free. Sorry.

When will you release the fixed version?
If it will take time, can you release a patch until the full version is ready?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hope Medina will release a bug free version next week with latest MIUI build (especially love the new music widget :D).

103433vreq62groqkmr6te.png