[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

Thank you a lot for putting the connectivity icons back on the left again.

This is no doubt the best Rom out there so far.

Can't wait to see how you improve this thing further.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

@Medina: You must give a unique name for your custom ROM. it is not sufficient to just call it as an english only ROM for Xiaomi Mi2S.... please find a name for yourself or let the users of your ROM suggest one name each , then you choose the best one...
by this way atleast we salute you by giving credit to your hard work....

what do you say bro ?

Ok so start suggesting :D

I would try it, but multilanguage when?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S con Tapatalk 2

Not now :)

@Medina: can you use this script for your upcoming ROM ? it seems to be working in your current version.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2158329
i checked it .

i feel the difference also... it is quite fast.... no errors. may be you can give it a try !
thanks for all your hard work bro....

That's not a good idea... It will conflict with the other mods.
I choose the mods and modified them so they won't conflict...
But I appreciate your suggestions keep it up!

Thank you a lot for putting the connectivity icons back on the left again.

This is no doubt the best Rom out there so far.

Can't wait to see how you improve this thing further.

Thank you for your feedback!
If you have some suggestions please share with me.

Hi Medina,

you're from Israel perhaps ?

Yes :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

forgot the "are" :)
going to back up wife's phone tomorrow and give your rom a try, if she'll approve it ... we got a new daily driver !

@Medina: can you use this script for your upcoming ROM ? it seems to be working in your current version.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2158329
i checked it .

i feel the difference also... it is quite fast.... no errors. may be you can give it a try !
thanks for all your hard work bro....
I don't think it's a good idea.
Wouldn't it consume a lot of battery?

Doesn't seem fit for this Rom.
But maybe it can be triggered by user...then I would give it a try.

Edit: just read Medina's comment, never mind what I said.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Great Build Medina..i can feel the difference..;)
Everything works great and stable,now i think mods are perfect keep that..Love those signals on left side..!:D

Hello,

found reproducable bug in your versions !

If you select Dial Touch sounds and set it it to PIANO your phone apk will stop working ..You get fc "android acore stopped" and you cannot go into phone settings to change the setting!

any idea for fix ?

TO REPRODUCE YOU BETTE DO BACKUP OF YOUR SETTINGS AND RESTORE AFTER GETTING THE FC!

I have a problem... I wipe everything, I flash the ROM and now I 've got problem with play store. It gives me an error that it can't retrieve information from server, any ideas?

Glad to hear.

Thanks for the rom medina, has some love features

Sent from my MI 2S

Love this rom but is it possible to remove the carrier from the status bar?

Medina

Congratulations, it's a very promising ROM... Following your instructions to install and the BusyBox isn't included or the new version you make this script integrated with the installer?

The sound is loud, very loud... I don't know if is the Viper or other mod, but definitely my music sound like I never belive it's possible through Xiaomi speakers!

The animations is very precise with the GPU render and other things, it enhance the experience for the ROM

Reactions: Medina
The reviews sound promising. I'll give it a try. Would be easier if it were multilang

Sent from Mi2 via Tapatalk

I've tried this ROM, agree that sound much improved. But one point to consider that, if you have too different system, the one have viper enable, other not, when you switch to system that dont have viper, you should turn off viper in the other system ( if not headphone seem not to works).

I have an question: Is this ROM can update through OTA?

Gửi từ MI 2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2