[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

1. No, use CWM.
2. Yes, but first active 'Dual-Boot'

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2
Ok and when i want to Remove ur ROM how to do it ?
Lets say i want to Remove ur rome and Go back to Sock MIUI ROM only how ?

Fine Lets Say I installed CWN then the ROM Used for a few days !
Now I want to remove This ROM from my Phone and isntall MIUI STOCK ?
How

download the miui stock zip file into the SDcard & then reboot into CWM recovery.
wipe all data & cahce & install this zip from sdcard !
Voila...! thats all
you have your new ROM !

Use Terminal emulator > su > entropy .... & then see the result what it shows....
If you have Entropy enabled, you will see whether it is running or not there at all !
By the way, you are using which script in which ROM ? dont use these scripts in Marvin's ROM as it conflicts with the inbuilt scripts, these instructions are given by Medina....
Just be careful bro, as you may have Bootloops anytime soon !!!
Happy Flashing...& Modding !!!
Would you mind sharing which mods you have tried ?
my friend thanks for advice,as i wrote before i already try some commands to see entropy but nothing.Medina replyed to me with a command & app and apparently entropy is running fine.i dont use any other mod with this rom,cause this rom has everything allready every script i want.

download the miui stock zip file into the SDcard & then reboot into CWM recovery.
wipe all data & cahce & install this zip from sdcard !
Voila...! thats all
you have your new ROM !
Thanks man Iam New in this :D
But what with the partitions ? I didnt understand How it works with CWM..!?
also If i want To get rid Of CWM is it possible ? and go back to normal Recovery

Thanks man Iam New in this :D
But what with the partitions ? I didnt understand How it works with CWM..!?
also If i want To get rid Of CWM is it possible ? and go back to normal Recovery

You can use MiFlash Tools to go back to your factory settings with Mi Recovery.
Even i didnt get your previous question. Whats partitions you want to resize ? nothing happens when you flash a new ROM !

You can use MiFlash Tools to go back to your factory settings with Mi Recovery.
Even i didnt get your previous question. Whats partitions you want to resize ? nothing happens when you flash a new ROM !
I dont Want to Do anything, But with the Mi Recovery U can move from 1 and 2, is that possible ?

What do you want to move from 1st to 2nd partition ?
If U want to Change ROM / test a diffrent
Before when i tryd it when i went to Reboot there was a option with system 2 or something...
when i preesd NO it rebooted..
after i tryd to restore With MIUI and it didnt work to setup the Phone, It didnt have a keyboard
thx

May be you are talking about the True Dual Boot enabling option right ?
if it is enabled, then only you can flash & boot into system 2 partition .
Make sure you have TDB activated !

Hello, this rom is multilingue (french)?
Thank you.
Sorry for my english.

Envoyé depuis mon MI2S

I heard that this release is buggy (miui) and beside, there aren't major changes... And this build (Marvin) is working well I think...

So I will update Marvin with the next miui release.

I think I found a way to minimize Multilanguage storage so stay tuned.

My Hero man! :D keep up the good work!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Medina
After a lot of days with CM10.2 and Mokee ROM now back to Marvin..:D
Latest build is smooth and lightweight keep up the good work bro..!

Love this rom! Its smooth and fast as hell... The only bug is some small dots at the statusbar but i think it has to do with miuispnconf.

Edit. Instagram force closes when you update the friends feed. Thought this was fixed in this version of miui. Wiui doesn't have this problem anymore.

Edit. Instagram force closes when you update the friends feed. Thought this was fixed in this version of miui. Wiui doesn't have this problem anymore.

I usually don't use it... installed it now, and it is working fine. Can you be more specific?

Iam Wating for the Next ROM to use !
I also had the BUG in the statusbar...
Multilanguage Coming ? Hebrew ? = The Perfect ROM !!!!!
Please

Strange. Something must be wrong with my phone then. If I press att the news tab and then following the app force closes. I have tried to clear app cashe and reinstall it...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4