[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

I just insaller, rom very fluid and reactive.
I looked forward to the multilingual, thank you.

So far everything is smooth and works perfect :)

The only thing is that viper at previous version had a lot more options...

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Got one FC while browsing the web, didn't record it. I'll do if it happens again.

Hi Medina

Rom is very smooth but themaapp always goes back to default!
Cant load vipersettings thou the map is oké!
4 the rest its very good i think!
Grtz Ballgear

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

Uploading Multilanguage version! :)

Viper fix for English version will be up too

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kokotas
Me and my friend (both mi2 and mi2s) have noticed a bug with the sms app. starting the sms app after each reboot, we can see the contact name for each conversation just fine. but the second time we open the app the contact names are being replaced by the mobile number... so we cant tell who sent the message. both are clean flashes after wiping everything.

Me and my friend (both mi2 and mi2s) have noticed a bug with the sms app. starting the sms app after each reboot, we can see the contact name for each conversation just fine. but the second time we open the app the contact names are being replaced by the mobile number... so we cant tell who sent the message. both are clean flashes after wiping everything.

Did you used miui recovery touch again?

no I switched to cwm. but it seems the same problem exists in miuiandroids Multilanguage Rom as well. other than that the Rom is perfect medina. the previous problem I had with sms bug is resolved as well after clean install.

no I switched to cwm. but it seems the same problem exists in miuiandroids Multilanguage Rom as well. other than that the Rom is perfect medina. the previous problem I had with sms bug is resolved as well after clean install.

I'm not facing that problem, can you please try to replace MMS.apk with the one from miuiandroid 3.9.13?

I installed the multilanguage, but i get a black home screen !
also i dont have the time/wifi/3g etc on top bar and can pull down :(
Help?

I'm not facing that problem, can you please try to replace MMS.apk with the one from miuiandroid 3.9.13?

Medina don't mind me :) It's not your rom's fault. I fixed the problem by adding my country code to the contacts. Now the contact name appears normally in sms app. I just have to edit all my contacts... LOL Something which xiaomi should probably look into...

edit: issue described here:
http://en.miui.com/thread-4759-1-1.html

Again thank you for this brilliant rom and the time you spent to bring it to us.

Reactions: Medina