Rom MIUI 6

But M1cha, in code aurora build & aosp by Ivan has a kernal version of 3.4.10. You remember that right?

But M1cha, in code aurora build & aosp by Ivan has a kernal version of 3.4.10. You remember that right?
it's wrong. CAF, Ivans and Xiaomi's rom's all have a 3.4 kernel.
What you probably mean is 3.10 - which is for FDT(just a software tech new devices use) devices with Android L.

Reactions: kamakasnh
Can anyone upload this File to another host pls... I can't start download even after repeated clicking. I registered there & even downloaded their Tab. But it refuses to start downloading.

Anyone who can pls upload it to friendly host . thanks in advance.

unfortunately this ROM is useless in sense of binaries. it IS ivans 4.4 rom(with all the hacks to get things working with 4.4). Looks like xiaomi is very lazy :p

Very sad news.
VERY BAD.
Thanks Micha

unfortunately this ROM is useless in sense of binaries. it IS ivans 4.4 rom(with all the hacks to get things working with 4.4). Looks like xiaomi is very lazy :p
argh D: i have this suspect when i see the same radio...

PS for the cwm you need to flash via fastboot with cmd

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

and so on

i can't find fastboot and img file o_O
Like I said, grab recovery.img from m1cha's recovery zip file, which you can download from that link. Fastboot you already have, it's included in MiFlash. But I use this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
Fastboot is called from command line, you have to open command line in same folder as recovery.img is or specify full path in flash command.

Reactions: cvncbn92
Like I said, grab recovery.img from m1cha's recovery zip file, which you can download from that link. Fastboot you already have, it's included in MiFlash. But I use this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
Fastboot is called from command line, you have to open command line in same folder as recovery.img is or specify full path in flash command.
if i can flash CWM, can i backup v6 rom to use in one system after reflash v5 rom ?

I have modified partition sizes, maybe it'a a reason why I can't flash it?
(I have used flash_all_except_storage.sh script)

soc-id: 109
sending 'tz' (196 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.019s]
writing 'tz'...
OKAY [ 0.034s]
finished. total time: 0.053s
sending 'sbl1' (82 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.010s]
writing 'sbl1'...
OKAY [ 0.008s]
finished. total time: 0.018s
sending 'sbl2' (128 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.014s]
writing 'sbl2'...
OKAY [ 0.021s]
finished. total time: 0.035s
sending 'sbl3' (296 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.027s]
writing 'sbl3'...
OKAY [ 0.040s]
finished. total time: 0.067s
sending 'rpm' (136 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.014s]
writing 'rpm'...
OKAY [ 0.020s]
finished. total time: 0.034s
sending 'aboot' (1020 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.082s]
writing 'aboot'...
OKAY [ 0.089s]
finished. total time: 0.171s
erasing 'boot'...
OKAY [ 0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s
sending 'misc' (8 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.004s]
writing 'misc'...
OKAY [ 0.008s]
finished. total time: 0.012s
sending 'modem+modem1' (51910 KB)...
OKAY [ 4.056s]
writing 'modem+modem1'...
OKAY [ 6.620s]
finished. total time: 10.675s
sending 'system+system1' (427707 KB)...
OKAY [ 33.407s]
writing 'system+system1'...
FAILED (remote: size too large)
finished. total time: 78.549s
Flash system error

@stillka if you reduced the size yes.
Yes, I have reduced size of System2 to 10MB :)

Could somebody flash this ROM and upload and CWM backup? Then we can restore it over CWM and not need to repartition all our devices which has been customized in any way....