Rom MIUI 6

i have to w8 for the zip version.. i ve repartioned the phone, and it seems that the rom dont like it

i have backed up v6 rom via CWM, then return v5.I restored to 2nd System but V6 rom don't run

did it but still dont work :| dont have time to investigate why not, thanks anyway

Can somebody please make a mirror of this rom? In spain baidu is working so slow that I can't download it.
Thanks

There are other links on previous posts. pls search it.
bigota & dropbox links are working fine. You can use that.

Attachments

• Untitled20140908132827.png
    Untitled20140908132827.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: stillka
Any idea how to make hw keys work like it's on miuiv5?
- properties button doesn't work
- long press home button doesn't launch task manager

@cvncbn92, thanx for the link, however I installed the latest (in time modified) version in the user's baidu folder, named aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed.zip and it works :) I'll post some details later on. I will try the original zip you linked also (downloading) and will tell you if it works.

Screenshot_2014-09-08-12-45-48.png

Last edited:
Reactions: cvncbn92
@cvncbn92, thanx for the link, however I installed the latest (in time modified) version in the user's baidu folder, named aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed.zip and it works :) I'll post some details later on. I will try the original zip you linked also (downloading) and will tell you if it works.

View attachment 8710
Have you TDB enabled? No problems for CWM or something else?

Where to download aries_V6beta_4.9.2_4.4_cn_signed.zip and from what version of miui you did update to v6 ?

baidu is so slow
use orbit downloader to download it, first start download with browser, go to download tab, and copy the true indexo of download, and paste it in orbit, by adding it in file, add new url to download. Here some screen:
forum.jpgforum 2.jpg

s
eems that orbit is not secure

Last edited: