Rom MIUI 6

Yes, I have reduced size of System2 to 10MB :)

Could somebody flash this ROM and upload and CWM backup? Then we can restore it over CWM and not need to repartition all our devices which has been customized in any way....
just remove the flash command for system1 from the miflash bash/shell scripts.

u5etyga7.jpg
9uruge3u.jpg

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you, this make the magic:
fastboot $* flash system "`dirname $0`/images/system.img"

guys if you want a backup for cwm i already have one (cleaned) so i can upload :p
Hi, I don't need it as I solved the problem but generally it's easier for beginners. If you have fast internet connection you can do it. (I have 512kb/s upload :pPPP)

You can also flash CWM directly during MiFlash, just replace recovery in fastboot package.

Interesting discovery, rebooting into CWM, without doing anything else will cause systemui FC.

updater flash CWM, can't start up this rom :confused:
Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped :(

I hope there will be a way to use V6 with CWM and without loosing a existing second system.
I cant wait to try it but i really want to keep my mokee partition.

It seems that xiaomi develops itself in a very poor way. They`re keeping both eyes on growth while loosing sight of them which made them big. The people buying and using their phones...

Reactions: blackcatw81
Lol people. Do you know it's just a leak? A simple fastboot package.
If you don't have proper knowledge how to deal with fastboot package or how to return to v5 then just don't try it. That's all. And wait for zips when official beta will be available.

Wysłane z MI4 W