[rom] Sudamod 5.1

Bluetooth issue I mentioned earlier is still there? After you turn off Bluetooth it can't pair again with Mi Band (only BT device I have so I can't test)

Edit : Hello???

Last edited:
Really stable but doesn't have as many features as sudamod or mokee.

You should try gravity box xposed module. Thanks for the info will try AOSP ASAP

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Edit; anyone know something about that eleven dev?

Last edited:
Reactions: xikobe
You should try gravity box xposed module. Thanks for the info will try AOSP ASAP

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Edit; anyone know something about that eleven dev?

Sorry don't know anything about eleven. I'm still using this naked AOSP, no problem so far! didn't try to install xposed framework, let me know if it works! :)

Worked as expected. Nice rom fast and smooth in my opinion.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: xikobe
I would like to share my experience . I change a lot of ROM almost every day to seek perfection (which does not exist ). I found , however, one important thing: we are used when we change a rom, to make all the classic wipe. well, actually it is not enough because I found, that if I do the classic wipe and install the ROM (sudamod, cyano, etc. ) the phone always it has some problem (the last has happened that did not work the voice recordings of whatsapp). instead making all wipe including memory and reinstalling the Rom, the problems disappear. To have a good result, I think it's important to also delete the contents of memory for optimal results.

Well I think that alll system config files are placed in root and user apps config are placed in sdcard. So, I think that WhatsApp problem was not Rom related but some kind of problem with the app. For example I'm facing different problems in eleven aaosp that I'm using now and others on m1chas cm 12 but the apps that won't work still not working with or without a scard (config folder) wipe, and the apps that work works +- the same performance. There's not enough kernel/rom changes between roms to justify a sdcard wipe, in my opinion.
@xikobe did u use torch on aosp already?

In my case, the only big problem I have with this and every ROM (mokee, aosp by Ivan, aosp by eleven, suda by moonlight, cm by moonlight, etc) is that I have no wifi when the phone is in deep sleep. As soon as I touch the power button, the problem is "fixed" until next deep sleep. So, I don't have notifications.

So far, MIUI7 roms work fine in that regard (but I don't like UI, lockscreen or the lack of xposed)

I think I'm gonna go back to kitkat.

In my case, the only big problem I have with this and every ROM (mokee, aosp by Ivan, aosp by eleven, suda by moonlight, cm by moonlight, etc) is that I have no wifi when the phone is in deep sleep. As soon as I touch the power button, the problem is "fixed" until next deep sleep. So, I don't have notifications.

So far, MIUI7 roms work fine in that regard (but I don't like UI, lockscreen or the lack of xposed)

I have this problem too, but it's also releated to the network you're connected.

In fact, with three different network of three different houses only one of them gives me the problem like yours.

Just to say that should be a not only ROM releated problem, but don't know what could be the reason.

I have this problem too, but it's also releated to the network you're connected.

In fact, with three different network of three different houses only one of them gives me the problem like yours.

Just to say that should be a not only ROM releated problem, but don't know what could be the reason.
I agree with @Fortinho. Some old version of sudamod had the notification problem. On aosp by eleven and more recent sudamod versions it works. I also found that installing No frill app (cpu limiter) on aosp by eleven really work to improve battery life.

Well I think that alll system config files are placed in root and user apps config are placed in sdcard. So, I think that WhatsApp problem was not Rom related but some kind of problem with the app. For example I'm facing different problems in eleven aaosp that I'm using now and others on m1chas cm 12 but the apps that won't work still not working with or without a scard (config folder) wipe, and the apps that work works +- the same performance. There's not enough kernel/rom changes between roms to justify a sdcard wipe, in my opinion.
@xikobe did u use torch on aosp already?

I don't see anything wrong with torch on aosp! Am I missing something?

I have the same problem with kitkat so it's not strictly a lollipop problem.From what i read is rom and network related.I had better results with AOSP by ivan in the past, don't know the current situation.

I don't see anything wrong with torch on aosp! Am I missing something?
for me torch won't turn off I have to reboot mi2 16gb

Edit: now it works.... Kernel is playing with me

Last edited:
I have the same problem with kitkat so it's not strictly a lollipop problem.From what i read is rom and network related.I had better results with AOSP by ivan in the past, don't know the current situation.
That's true. But in my case I never had problems with carbonrom by moonlight or pac-man. I don't know how to "patch" this roms to use in the new layout (I would love to know that). I tried a patched version of the latest mokee 4.4 and everything worked as it should, and great battery life compared to a lollipop rom. There is only a minor flaw, the sound is a little low (speaker sound)

That's true. But in my case I never had problems with carbonrom by moonlight or pac-man. I don't know how to "patch" this roms to use in the new layout (I would love to know that). I tried a patched version of the latest mokee 4.4 and everything worked as it should, and great battery life compared to a lollipop rom. There is only a minor flaw, the sound is a little low (speaker sound)
For me all kitkat roms i tried including mokee, had this annoying problem.Seems lollipop works better the little time i test it.What kind of patch do you mean?

For me all kitkat roms i tried including mokee, had this annoying problem.Seems lollipop works better the little time i test it.What kind of patch do you mean?
I don't know if it's a patch, that's why I used " " o_O(everyone says patch for the old layout, patch for the new layout), but this is what I would like to do: use some kitkat roms using the new layout. The mokee version I said before is "patched" for that.

I have never made an successful attempt to install flyME ... TWRP always parses errors. Always for FlyME and PAC ... Cannot find the way...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Now that you mention it, i had problem with pacrom too.Anyway if someone can upload the latest official sudamod would be great.