Rom Xiaomi.eu Stable For Redmi Note 4

Release China Version: V8.1.3.0.MBFCNDI

Hopefully we get a Xiaomi build of this. I got sick of the poor performance and bugs on Xiaomi.eu dev builds, switched to this new China stable and it's much better!

Last edited:
What is your screen on time with the China Stable? I get between 5 and 6 hours with the latest xiaomi.eu weekly rom and this is a bit disapointing....

What is your screen on time with the China Stable? I get between 5 and 6 hours with the latest xiaomi.eu weekly rom and this is a bit disapointing....

I have been developing my own patch / tweak / mod pack for the China stable ( see http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/development/tweaks-cosmictweaks-v2016-11-26-t3507291 ) so I can't say yet. It's been plugged in regularly and at the end of the day it's still in the 90% range, and I charge overnight.

All I know so far is that, along with my changes, it's faster and more stable than the Xiaomi ROM's, the weeklies don't seem to be very good IMO.

You can always make a TWRP backup and try it out. I think you can just flash the ZIP, no need to SP Flash Tool.. not sure, make full backup of internal storage incase you do need to flash.

Reactions: PrismK
Thanks for your reply. I gonna Test this combination this week. I will report my results here...

RN4 8.1.3.0 Stable Xiaomi.eu. Launcher doesn't work. I can't access widgets.

It works fine in english but doesn't work in spanish.

I actually Test the tweak with latest stable xiaomi.eu and everything looks fine... Should i enable miui optimization in developer options?

I actually Test the tweak with latest stable xiaomi.eu and everything looks fine... Should i enable miui optimization in developer options?

If you have any problems, disable it. MIUI Optimization will remove some custom MIUI changes to make it more compatible with Android/Google system specifications.

I recommend disable.

Reactions: parsifal
Hi guys, I'm new here. Can someone let me know whether the latest stable rom is more stable able than stable 8.0.4?

Have you guys used the weekly EU 11.17 build? I think its the best build for this device, along with a few tweaks...Best performance, best battery life, and everything runs the way it should...I tried the 11.24 release and it seemed like a step backwards so I may stay on this build until another stable is released.

Anyways, I just wanted to chime in.. I use the 11.17 release, along with Govtuner, Root and Adaway...It's been a good combo

Reactions: fernoct
8.1.3.0 is practically perfect (apart from launcher bug but I don't care about stock launcher), I see no reason to waste time with wiping and testing weeklies again to be honest.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fernoct
8.1.3.0 is practically perfect (apart from launcher bug but I don't care about stock launcher), I see no reason to waste time with wiping and testing weeklies again to be honest.

Totally agree... First Firmware with a good battery life... Only gps is stil not perfect...

Guys, have you seen this stable update? Only upload time is changed.
Have anyone tried it?

Attachments

• IMG_20161209_070246.jpg
    IMG_20161209_070246.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 296
Okay. I have downloaded the same firmware few days back, it was 815Mb, seems like this one is uploaded after fixing some bugs and it's 817Mb.

Is this 8130 better then (see screen)
Where can I find this ROM and can I just update it via the miui updater? And this bug you talk about, what is it? (I use nova) thanks.

I must add the battery and stability is pretty awesome on the ROM I am using now. So I am wondering if I should go to .eu

Btw is there anyway to root in the global?

Screenshot_2016-12-29-17-43-06-391_com.android.settings.png

Last edited: