[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

Why isn't it possible to install the Google search app from the playstore? When trying to install the apk it doesn't install either. Thanks in advance.

OMG!!!! An HUGE 3X better I\O performance with this rom!!

Kitkat one of the best I\O benchs f2fs Khaon's Kernel (anyway with ext4 max 61mbs):
IMG_20141015_092926.jpg
Lollipop Ivan:
Screenshot_2014-11-11-22-03-14.png

Reactions: Fortinho
My only problem is playing audio through bluetooth, I got like 0.5X speed from it and it cuts from 3 to 3 seconds (is funny cos it feels like the singer is in a slowmotion scene or something). Could anyone verify this bug?

My only problem is playing audio through bluetooth, I got like 0.5X speed from it and it cuts from 3 to 3 seconds (is funny cos it feels like the singer is in a slowmotion scene or something). Could anyone verify this bug?
I'm experience the same with a Bose speakers.
Also, the button to lower the volume of my Piston's earphones is not working with this ROM.

I'm experience the same with a Bose speakers.
Also, the button to lower the volume of my Piston's earphones is not working with this ROM.

Yup,can cofirm. You cant use the skip buttons anymore. Skip forward=not working, skip backwards= increases Volume

Hi all,

I get an issues when installing google Search. Can someone encoured the same problem?!

Th xin advance

Could u please upload cwm 6.0.5.1?thanks!
I have not uploadable version from cwm 6.0.5.1 but you can update easily from 6.0.5.0 as I did. Please see method above.
Anyway if you just normally flash cwm 6.0.5.1 version it will be chinese.

Reactions: Mariosc