Safe stores,sites,sellers to buy Xiaomi phone's and accessories from

If opening a dispute or asking for a chargeback doesn't work, we'll set up a page on kickstarter to pay a tour to any fake seller we spotted LoL.

Im not really sure if you are complaining or being happy.
Well its sort of natural that they would have a lot of orders since it was Chinese new year and all of the orders stack up.
The thing about colours makes me unsure since it sounds like you got the item faster then expected since it took 3 days instead of 4-6 days with DHL.
Maybe you can re-write what you mean in a more proper way so people are sure what you mean or just inform if you where happy about the shipping times since i'm a little unsure what you are trying to say :confused:
sorry was at work and i wrote a bit fast...i'll re-write my feedback later ^^

Another vote for ibuygou.
Took a while to despatch though ,paid Monday they sent Friday but it came the next Monday and was perfect.

If it comes to that "ibuygou" sold a fake Xiaomi phone and it's proven or in some how proven with proper info i would have no other choice then to remove the seller from the trusted list even though he has sold all real phones until now. I will however let it stay in a comment about the fake sale and that the seller has sold real phones that has been confirmed if it comes to that he has to been moved.

But until proper information regarding him selling a fake phone is proven i will let him stay in the trusted list do to the fact he has a lot of confirmed real Xiaomi phone sells.

Glad they weren't flogging phony (geddit) gear.they charge a premium over others as it is.
I'm happy with the one I bought from them too.....

Have anyone got MI2 from android-sale.com since beginning of february? My order is taking awfully lot of time.

I've ordered Mi-One S Youth from hotmid.com on 8 March. The phone sent with EMS SG (I've got valid tracking number), but I don't receive the phone until now :(

i don't like hotmid.com because they declared the full value of the item even when we accorded a price to declare. In any case they are trustworthy

i don't like hotmid.com because they declared the full value of the item even when we accorded a price to declare. In any case they are trustworthy

And yet, I still don't receive the phone until now.. I know it's not their fault though.. I've disappointed with EMS :(

Yeah shipping with EMS, DHL or any company can take time becuase of customs. The shipping company's like DHL normally ship very fast but customs takes time :(

My order for MI2 from android-sale.com has taken 2 months now. It's still processing... This is starting to piss me off. So if they sold fakes they propably would have sent me one already. So it is safe? Maybe. But if you want to wait for your phone to come, don't order there.

Well that I have been thinking. And its part of my own stupidity that I didn't cancel the order while PayPal's 45 days guarantee was still valid. This Shine Wong person just had good excuses for the delay. For few days now I have been browsing for reviews for android-sale.com's actions and those have not been very flattering. They are just posts on internet so their reliability is questionable. Some creepy stories indeed.