Safe stores,sites,sellers to buy Xiaomi phone's and accessories from

If you didn't get it are you sure PayPal won't refund?
I'm waiting for paypal's response for that matter now.
So that is a no-go. I'm starting to think Android-sale.com is not a good place to order Xiaomi mi-2. They have "promised" a 2-day processing time to people who's been asking about availability of the phone while I've been waiting over 2 months. So my opinion is that it's a no good store.

guys on ibuygou there is the preorder of mi2s...converted just 20€ more then the mi2 (32gb version)

Quoting myself:
Have anyone got MI2 from android-sale.com since beginning of february? My order is taking awfully lot of time.

So my order have taken 12 weeks now. I commented about the matter on their youtube videos, and I got a e-mail from them which said that they shipped the order. It's been 4 days now since the email and my order is still at "processing" state on my account at the website. They haven't given me even the shipments tracking number.

How long getting the tracking number usually takes?

Still no tracking number or anything. I will make this very clear for everybody that you shouldn't buy at android-sale.

Here's my e-mail conversation with the shop (This is long for the post, but essential for understanding what's going on or if you just want to humor yourselves):

Okay these items I ordered on february 2:
Xiaomi mi-2 32GB, 3100mAh battery + screen cover = €380.49
Xiaomi mi-2 16GB, 3100mAh battery + screen cover = €342.67
Xiaomi mi-2 16GB, 3100mAh battery + screen cover = €342.67

+DHL shipping
Total: €1080.95 = $1428,89

Feb 4. week 1

Shine Wong:
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. You have placed order at our store, but now, we are in holiday, can't ship the phones before Feb 15th. Would you like wait for more 2 weeks? If you would like wait for more 2 weeks, I will keep the order and will send the phones by express when we back from holiday. If not, we also may help you to cancel the order and refund. Expect your reply.
Thanks and regards.

Feb 5.

Me:
Thank you for letting me know. I would like to wait for this time. Happy holidays!

Feb 6.

Shine Wong:
Thanks

Feb 19. Week 3

Me:
It's been now 2 weeks. No phones or tracking code whatsoever. Please keep me updated about the status of this order.

Feb 21. week 4

Shine Wong:
I'm very sorry for delayed response. We back from holiday a few days ago, but the Xiaomi Mi2 phone is out of stock, so we have ordered it a few days ago, it will arrive in 1-2 days, we will ship the phone to you as soon as possible.

Feb 28.

Me:
Hello! Did the xiaomi mi2 phones arrive already? This order seems to take awfully lot of time.

Shine Wong:
Sorry for the delay.We are processing the item and we will ship the phones to you as soon as possible.Thanks

March 5. Week 5

Me:
Hello. It's now been over a month since ordering. I need you to answer two very simple questions:

1. Do you have the Xiaomi mi-2 phones already?
2. What is the date you will ship them?

You must keep better update on this one.

Expecting reply

March 12. Week 6

Shine Wong:
Sorry for the inconvenience.This phone is out of at present.Every time the manufacturer just offer very little quantity for this phone,and we ship it according to the order rank.Would you like to keep waiting for 1-2 weeks?We will ship the phone to you next time when we get the phone.Thanks

March 13.

Me:
Ok. I will wait.

March 28. Week 8

Me:
Okay, two weeks is up. What's the situation?

Shine Wong:
Sorry for the inconvenience.This phone is still unavailable at present.Would you like to change for other phone or we will refund you.Thanks

March 31. Week 9

Me:
You can't get the phone? Webshop says that it's available. I think you should take it off there, if the phone is not available. Well of course if you can't send me the phone you will refund. But send me the phones from the next batch then it will be ok.

April 1. (the fools day)

Shine Wong:
Sorry for the inconvenience.We will keep contacting with the manufacturer and try our best to get the phone and ship it to you as soon as possible.Thanks

April 2.

Me:
Can you enlighten me why could you send the phone to others but not to me? This seems you don't appreciate me as a customer and keep delaying the order as you like.
While I look at the reviews and questions at the bottom of the phone's page, I see:

Is it in stock now?
Review by RunnerCZE on March 28, 2013
Hello! Is it in stock now?
If I pay today, when the phone arrives?

Thank you
--------------------
yes, the phone is in stock now, if yopu make order, we can send the package in 2 days. Thanks

**comment: Quote is from android-sale.com. As it seems he promises devices to others but cannot get them for me.

April 3.

Shine Wong:

Dear customer,

Sorry for any trouble.

Would you please wait anther 1 week? We will contract the manufacturer again. If the Xiaomi phone is still out of stock,we will cancel the order and fully refund you,OK?

Best wishes!

Anna

**comment: Who the f**k is Anna? I’ve been chatting with Shine Wong...

Me:

Okay that sounds reasonable

April 11. Week 10

Shine Wong:
We have ordered the phone and it will be available 1 week later.Thanks

Me:
With the 3100 mAh battery?

Shine Wong:
Sorry for the inconvenience.We can't confirm the time for this at present.Thanks

April 12.

Me:
I can manage with the 2000 mAh battery. But you should refund me somehow if you cannot provide the 3100 mAh battery. USB OTG adapters and MHL adapters is fine for the sake of waiting for over 2 months too.

April 13.

Ok,we can refund the payment for the 3100mah battery.Thanks

April 18. Week 11

Me:
Hello. How soon you can ship the phoneS?

April 22. Week 12

Me:
Hello?

Shine Wong:
hello,
sorry for the delay,we have sent the phone, please wait with patinet, we will offer the tracking status soon.
thanks.
------------------------------------'

And after that I haven't got any response from their shop. As it seems they made some adjustments to their shop during April. They don't sell their phones from android-sale.com but the "buy now" links to alibaba/aliexpress. And who keeps the shop at alibaba? Well that's not very hard to guess. So it seems they are moving to clearer waters and I lose $1430/3 xiaomi mi2-phones.

^God, that's sounds very bad . . .

So there is no chance to get your money back? Maybe you can try to contact paypal?
As far as I know, android-sale is like a partner with Gizchina so I thought it's reliable.

So there is no chance to get your money back? Maybe you can try to contact paypal?
As far as I know, android-sale is like a partner with Gizchina so I thought it's reliable.

No, there's no chance to get my money back anymore. The transaction have been made so long ago. I tried thou. I checked out the gizchina and yes: Lots of their reviewed products are linked to android-sale.com. I'm wondering how could I get the phones thus they don't sell them anymore. If you want to buy products from android-sale theres only links to aliexpress and dhgate. Of which I wouldn't trust in a million years.

AliExpress is not a shop, its a place. Like chinese version of Ebay. Bought something there over a month ago, still waiting for it. Every shop on AliExpress is potential problem, but some can be trusted, I think. Didn't have positive experience with them yet, only ordered once and still waiting.

I bought both Xiaomi phones and Xiaomi original accessories several times from RealPricesFromChina.com (both before and after recent update). Received everything just fine. Got one bad phone (manufacturer defect), sent it back and received a working replacement (new phone) without problems.

Edit:
if you paid via Paypal and didn't receive your product and you're still able to open a dispute and seller isn't helpful in fixing the problem, open a dispute and if it isn't solved within time limit, upgrade to paypal claim.

imho the price is too low on dhgate even the 32 gb version at that price? o_O
this forum have ibuygou as official seller price isn't too expensive it's 100% safe and communication with the seller seems good to almost anyone

@emaz did you talk to any of the sellers?? and If you did then do you think them both as reliable or for that matter any one of them..
your feedback will help me to be sure that i'm not payin for a knockoff!!!...:)..

blackstone / emaz / other MIUIAndroid Member,

Anybody ordered from www.fulcrumall.com before?
If so, may I know what was your experience so far?

Is there any Xiaomi Store in Beijing or other cities in China / HongKong / Singapore?

Thank you in advance!

what about fastcardtech.com..
i see xiaomi mi2s in this site is cheaper.
what fastcardtech trust for buying?

@sp4rda in the first page : ginuzence: Xiaomi Mi 2 with a slow proceeding bad communication with the seller insecure payment, but at a cheaper price. fastcardtech.com

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if they got their Xiaomi MI2 S from an ebay seller. There are some from Hong Kong but seem like a fake deal, can anyone confirm a good seller from there that ships to Bulgaria? I've searched for a reputable site but even in this forum I see problems with customs, shipping and etc. Thanks in advance for your response.

Hello again. So I never got the phones nor have been refunded by android-sale.com. This time I'm glad I live in Finland because the law ordered the credit card company to refund me. Phew! Now I'm trying again from ibuygou.com. I'm pretty sure everything goes smoother this time.

j'ai commandé ce produit il y a 3 semaines et franchement, il est TOP !!! produit tres bien fini, rapide, aucun soucis (wifi, 3G) un ecran 5.8 full HD qui permet de visionner aisement les pages web, prises photos et videos nickel (faut juste bien configurer l'apn au depart), une rom satisfaisante pour y stocker un grand nombre de logiciels, un peu encombrant mais bon, je l'ai voulu lollll, Le site Bonpascher est serieux, rapide et efficace, je recommande +++ ce telephone et le professionnalisme du site:http://www.bonpascher.com/portable-pas-cher
Portable Pas Cher

Recently i bought a back cover for my xiaomi m1S from SIS 24 hours online Co., LTD. for 10$

Here some shots, black cover is the one i bought the grey is the default one that came with m1 S. Black cover is smooth and not rubberized.

Everything was fine item well packed the seller even sent me some gifts:

- Dust plugs for microusb and 3.5 mm jack

- A cable winder and a touch pen eith a 3.5 mm jack plug

A short video what the cover look like http://flic.kr/p/fy7br7

I feel really satisfied and recommend the seller.