New Safetynet Mi Note 10 Lite FAILED (gpay)

Orzak

Members
Mar 25, 2016
Hi,

I am using MIUI 11 stable (last version). I open the gpay app and I was surprised I couldn't use the device for payments. Then I checked the folder data/data in twrp (some guides talk about deleting a file), but everything was encrypted. I read a post about safetynet and tried it in my phone.

It shows this message: Your Mi Note 10 Lite Failed.

CTS profile match: fail.

I didn't use magisk, so my device has no reason to be rooted.

Any idea what I can do?

download any fastboot rom for your device and install persist.img in TWRP
you will lost Widevine L1 but you have already a backup of persist.img on SDcard..

@ingbrzy
I had the same problem with my Mi Note 10 Pro. Did as you proposed, changed persist.img and GPay is back again -big thanks for that-, but I lost my fingerprint recognition. I then deleted my saved fingerprints, but afterward I´m not able to save new ones. It´s not possible. Additionally screen rotating doesn´t work anymore. Any hints to get the functions back?

@ingbrzy
I had the same problem with my Mi Note 10 Pro. Did as you proposed, changed persist.img and GPay is back again -big thanks for that-, but I lost my fingerprint recognition. I then deleted my saved fingerprints, but afterward I´m not able to save new ones. It´s not possible. Additionally screen rotating doesn´t work anymore. Any hints to get the functions back?
Try to flash the "persist_backup_***.img" (in root of phone's storage) to see if it fixes your problems. :)

@Poney70
Thanks for your advice, but unfortunately there is no such file in "root"-folder of phones storage.

Edit: Before I flashed the proposed persist.img I made a backup of the persist_backup partition via TWRP. Restoring this is not solving the issue.

Last edited: